[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Great job! laugh.png..but why you dont work for cyano ROM?

because on devices like these you very rarely get everything working the way it should when building from source,

i do for the nexus 4, but not CyanogenMod... i prefer to build and use AOKP.

Guys,

i got the ram settings already... it's inside the fusion x ... :P

Also how do i add an OWA/Exchange account? Hmm couldn't find the usual outlook wizard.... does it get stripped?

Thanks again!

Guest jackosterman

While I wouldn't advise reading too much into overall antutu benchmark scores (for whatever my opinion's worth), as some of you seem interested, B03 got me 7471. For this phone, not bad I say.

i go to menus/settings/about phone/check for update but it says your system is up to date

u should go to settings/fusion x/about/system updates Edited by ako0

Guest arsalan11

u should go to menu/settings/fusion x/about/check for updates

thanks it says downloading but how can i understand it's really downloading?because no download icon appears in notification bar

Edited by arsalan11

thanks it says downloading but how can i understand it's really downloading?because no download icon appears in notification bar

there is downloading bar bottom of the page, but due to my low speed in iran it doesnt move lol

the download bar should be working now, you will need to stay there until it downloads as it will install it straight after with an automatic full wipe.

its only 155mb so should not take long to download, compared to the 650mb stock rom...

OP will be updated soon, i just want to check the OTA first

Guest arsalan11

there is downloading bar bottom of the page, but due to my low speed in iran it doesnt move lol

terrible DL speed in Tehran:D 35kb/s i need approximately 2 hours to DL

Guest arsalan11

the download bar should be working now, you will need to stay there until it downloads as it will install it straight after with an automatic full wipe.

its only 155mb so should not take long to download, compared to the 650mb stock rom...

OP will be updated soon, i just want to check the OTA first

Thanks Tillaz DL bar is now ok, and another question: when your Rom works well why you call it beta?:-)

Edited by arsalan11

The FAQ has been updated so please read the first two questions as they are new..

Also as this is rebased i have removed the link for the removed stuff, please just request any things you want back and i will upload them to the FAQ.

terrible DL speed in Tehran:D 35kb/s i need approximately 2 hours to DL

Same to me , but i have better chance with "internet download manager" so i just wait till OP gets updated

Guest arsalan11

Same to me , but i have better chance with "internet download manager" so i just wait till OP gets updated

i have downloaded about 50% of the file,i'm going to sleep tomorrow i will see the result:D

its also worth noting that since i am now using CM code for the statusbar toggles the flashlight app is required for the flashlight toggle to work...

removing the apk will result in the toggle not working.

i plan on using different code for the flashlight in the next version so i can remove the torch apk

When i try to modify the number of home screen in trebuchet it crashs

PS: Good work, for me is the best rom at the moment

Edited by fonz93