[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest jumpoadnan

How can i access the file manager ?!!!!!!!!! :)

the CRT Screen Off effect is not working even when transition animation is 1x (default) 

Edited by jumpoadnan

Guest Snakepit

Tillaz, I'm noticing a strange bug, happened 2 or 3 times so far, I have absolutely NO idea what produces it.

From time to time, the overall volume level of the phone drops by like 50% (hearing estimation). All the volume sliders are to the maximum, but everything - notifications, ringtones, etc - is considerably quieter, maybe half-loud compared to normal. A reboot of the phone seems to be fixing it. Any ideas? :(

Guest jumpoadnan
after trying the wonderful ROM, i'd like to thank you tillaz :) for all the effort 
i'd like to give my feedback too
it is very fast & flawless except for some minor issues:
-the vibration while ringing isn't working (i've chosen sound+vib/sound/vib/silent from widget buttons\sound modes also activated the vibration from the classic settings).
-i dun know how to access my SDCard or the file manager ?!! so help :) 
-in the miscellaneous CRT screen off effect won't work, and i really liked it :( 
-full screen caller photo isn't working.
-Brightness changes too from fixed 100% to auto.
-miner animation glitches with apps like easy battery saver while enabling wifi, data transfer ......
The REST IS WORKING GREAT FOR NOW THANKS AGAIN FOR THE EFFORT :) 
& if there is anything to be done to get those tweaks to work so please tell me 

& i'm using FuxionX 6.1 ver.
Edited by jumpoadnan

Guest jackosterman

-the vibration while ringing isn't working (i've chosen sound+vib/sound/vib/silent from widget buttons\sound modes also activated the vibration from the classic settings).

Enter the dialer app settings and enable from there.

Guest internectual

Press Install/Update, then select the Modules tab and tick all 4 boxes (leave the Battery Mod if you want stock battery) and reboot.

Anything applied in the stausbar, Miscellaneous. and System Tweaks section require a reboot to take effect.

Once the ROM boots up for the first time go to settings / Fusion X / Xposed Framework / Framework

I've done this, and rebooted. I still get an error when I choose "Themes" telling me I need to activate the Icon Themer module (there isn't one). I checked downloads, nothing. All I have is GravityBox and XThemeEngine.

Guest internectual

I've done this, and rebooted. I still get an error when I choose "Themes" telling me I need to activate the Icon Themer module (there isn't one). I checked downloads, nothing. All I have is GravityBox and XThemeEngine.

So I googled "XPosed Icon Themer module" and found this thread with a link to this Google Drive and two available versions. I downloaded 1.5 and saved it to my SDcard, then installed it. It now shows under XPosed Framework's Modules tab, it's checked, and I've rebooted.

Still getting the same error telling me I need to activate the Icon Themer module.

EDIT: Tried installing 1.4, same problem.

EDIT 2: So apparently neither 1.4 nor 1.5 is compatible with XPosed 2.3.1, and 1.6.x of Unicon (formerly Icon Themer) is a paid app now.

So how about that version without XPosed?

Edited by internectual

So I googled "XPosed Icon Themer module" and found this thread with a link to this Google Drive and two available versions. I downloaded 1.5 and saved it to my SDcard, then installed it. It now shows under XPosed Framework's Modules tab, it's checked, and I've rebooted.

Still getting the same error telling me I need to activate the Icon Themer module.

EDIT: Tried installing 1.4, same problem.

I'm thinking I'd rather try the ROM without XPosed if I can't use it without getting useless error messages. I don't know why Icon Themer wasn't included or why it doesn't like 1.4 or 1.5 that I downloaded, but I think I'll go back to beta 6.

i think the person who made the xtheme chooser needs to update the module for the new framework...

icon themer is xtheme chooser they are the same thing, thats why its not included.

some usefull links for you http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=40428425#post40428425 xda 

G+ https://plus.google.com/communities/107334160991587538620

this is probably the last i will be doing for this or any phone as i now don't really have the time at the moment,

infact this was finished a while ago just never got around to uploading it. 

Guest TangerineTractor

Battery life vs lunatic pandora 4.1 ?????

Tangerinetractor??????

It installed fine, gravity box errored on me, and TBH I gave up and went back to playing with CM10. For what I personally want from a ROM, FusionX has too many added bits that seem to cause complications. I'm sure it's fine for other people.

you need to install the xposed framework first then enable the module and gravitybox will work, like mentioned on the first post, without doing so it will error 

did you still have the same problem's with this version of the xposed framework? 

to be honest i'm sick of hacking stock roms now... manufactures are taking things to far with the custom UI's etc.. to much hassle

from now on i am just sticking with building from source for my nexus devices... when i get the nexus 5 i plan on making my own rom from AOSP 4.4

with cherry picks of all the best features from AOKP, PA, CM, etc and some of my own stuff...

working from source is a lot easer for me than hacking already compiled stuff (smali code is horrid)

Guest SaurabhRCk

you need to install the xposed framework first then enable the module and gravitybox will work, like mentioned on the first post, without doing so it will error 

did you still have the same problem's with this version of the xposed framework? 

to be honest i'm sick of hacking stock roms now... manufactures are taking things to far with the custom UI's etc.. to much hassle

from now on i am just sticking with building from source for my nexus devices... when i get the nexus 5 i plan on making my own rom from AOSP 4.4

with cherry picks of all the best features from AOKP, PA, CM, etc and some of my own stuff...

working from source is a lot easer for me than hacking already compiled stuff (smali code is horrid)

So you are stopping building rom for y300??

Guest nxmatic
Hello everyone.

First of all, congratulations Tillaz, your rom seems great. However, I tried several times to contact Huawei but they can not find my code. I checked my information.

" Maybe you has submitted the wrong information that we can’t find the corresponding unlock code. "

Help me :(

PS: sorry for my english, I'm french.

Hello everyone.

First of all, congratulations Tillaz, your rom seems great. However, I tried several times to contact Huawei but they can not find my code. I checked my information.

" Maybe you has submitted the wrong information that we can’t find the corresponding unlock code. "

i got the same reply on my first attempt... take the battery out of your phone and take a photo of the info and attach it to you email

Guest Romagnolo1973

Hello everyone.

Is not your fault, is not your error, simply Huawei reply this at 90% of people requestin' bootloader code even if data you insert are perfectly correct.
Why they reply this? I don't know, could be they don't want too many users playing with the phone, rom, bootloader ...
To solve the problem you have to reply at the email they send to you inserting another time your data as requested on the preUnlock page you have linked BUT add this other email and title something like "Bootloader Unlock request - 2° send"
The other email to add is that
is realy realy important you add this email address  because problably are they who send to you finaly the code

If they reply another time that are uncorrect data, reply to all the 2 email address attacching photo of the box stickers (if they are present) and photo of the stickers inside the phone near the battery. And this proove that your data are correct

Guest jackosterman

All's well so far. For all your time and effort, tillaz, a hearty thanks. This'll surely do.

Now! The less fun stuff. Anyone notice their phone grunting quick bursts of vibrations when making outgoing calls? I assume they're to signify that the call's connecting or whatever. I'd really love to find a way to stop this. I haven't selected any related options in GB or any of my other modules; hopefully I'm missing something somewhere.