[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest Mstrchf

Hi, forgive my newbness, very new to android. Love this rom but am having a few probs which i've been unable to solve.

I cannot install large games off google play, for instance Galaxy on fire 2 and gt racing. It seems to just go idle. I had these game working on my stock rom and can't figure out whether this is a rom problem or google play problem. I have installed many other games with no such trouble (vector, dots, dead trigger, angry birds).

There is a 16gb sd card installed in it and have noticed all the smaller games are installing to the phones internal memory not the sd. I read the SD should automatically be the default to install to yet there is some issue.

Secondly, i do not get a displayed notification of txts that have been recieved (i.e. small number displayed on the shortcut)

Any ideas?

Edited by Mstrchf

Hi guys, I installed this ROM a few days ago and I have these problems/bugs:

-Can't update Xposed Installer and GravityBox. It says there is another version with the same signature  :wacko:

-Alarm clock not working if the smartphone is off (maybe this is due to firmware b199)

-Gallery: after scrolling a few pictures (not previews!) I get only grey boxes. If I zoom in I'm able to see the selected photo (often with black square), but zooming out there is again a gray box. I don't have this problem using ES Image Viewer.

Edited by Dalfi

Guest Chuscha

I have a problem with the current version 1.0: Whenever I go to Settings=>Security=>SIM password (or however it is called in English, it is "SIM-Sperre einrichten" in German) the Phone process crashes and so it is not possible to change the SIM PIN. I already had that in an older version and hoped that it would work in the current release but seems not so (did a full factory reset before flashing).

hello guys ... this rom is great but as someone else mentioned before there's a problem with wifi ... in fact when rebooting it can't reconnect itself but it needs me to turn off wifi 2 times to reconnect ... my provider name is not exactly the one it shows ... and please help me get my phone saving pictures in the microsd ... the camera app doesn't allow me to change file location even if there's this option ... does anyone know how to download huge games into micro sd? i mean games of over 1gb data can't be stored in the internal and i wanna know if there's a solution to download them to the microsd ... or at least tell me how to set the external sd as primary ... even if i would prefer to use that just to storage and huge games

ok i found the zip to flash to set micro sd as primary ... so i guess it is the best solution ... anyway if there's a solutionf for wifi and provider name any help is good ;)

ok i found the zip to flash to set micro sd as primary ... so i guess it is the best solution ... anyway if there's a solutionf for wifi and provider name any help is good ;)

for provider name flash the universal cust

Guest agha_jo0n

hi tillaz

the problem with viber there is yet in v1

when i install viber

my voice in gsm calls did not sent to other line (the other partner can't hear me)

does anyone have this problem?

can you solve it in next biuld?

I have that problem too.

Haven't found solution yet.

any solutions?:(

Guest energizem

Hello,

great ROM i've been using beta version for few months and now installed current version but i have problem. Sometimes durring voice call person i speak to can't hear my voice, i can hear them tho. Any solution ?

Guest blademaster123

What Xsposed installer?

It is an app that installs the Xposed framework. The Xposed framework let you use these things called modules, these are installed through APKs, for example GravityBox (which is pre-installed in Fusion X), gravity box allows you to do a lot of system tweaks (in terms of aesthetics not speed) e.g change the colour of the notification bar or change the battery icon;

Guest AmbushReality

Does anyone have any idea why I can't receive texts or calls with this ROM? q.q I just don't receive them at all, and it works fine on other ROMS.

So does anyone actually know a solution to this? q.q