[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

You have to download a video player, the stock video player doesnt work with avi

I need some help. I cant play some videos from SD card, i get error "Video problem-cant play this video"

All videos are .avi format. And have same size. Its stargate atlantis season 5.

You have to download a video player, the stock video player doesnt work with avi

I am useing mx player. And i can play first six episodes, and i cannot play last 4. Its strange. After i delete all episodes, and copy that four episodes that dont work, they work after that. Sorry for bad english

Guest NaqiKiller

Hey as everyone knows that fusionX have apex launcher,,,i want to customize it by applying themes,,, any fusionX user please refer me the one you love!!!

Guest THEpancakes

Speed wise, how does FusionX fare against the stock ROM? I've read it was a very fast ROM, but I don't know if that means faster than stock or just faster than other custom ROMs.

Guest NaqiKiller

Bro its based on stock rom and is faster ,stable,best battery time than stock or any-other custom rom without using swap & can be customized the best because of Apex launcher in it in am using [Click UI] theme for my device!!

Edited by NaqiKiller

Guest tarinka

On huawei y300 when turn on synchronization for google mail app, datta traffic monitor is on 0 and can't synchronize mail ? When turn off synchronization data traffic is on. What to doo ? On wi fi data conection works ok

Edited by tarinka

tillaz moto g is good smartphone?I would like to buy it... :wub:

amazing phone for the price, fully working source built roms like CyanogenMod and second to non battery life

best £129.99 i have spent on a phone... ha and they sent two by mistake so i sold one for £160 on ebay 

post-913969-0-25608100-1391566720_thumb.

Guest Tommy21

Is it possible to use this rom but with huawei launcher,lockscreen,widgets.....I like emotion ui,but it lacks some features included in this rom.I've tried to use xposed on stock,but the only thing working is battery percentage from gravitybox.

can someone help me with this?: my phone displays a wrong provider name and i don't know how to make it display the right one ... can you help me? if there's something to flash can you please link it? thank you in advance =)

can someone help me with this?: my phone displays a wrong provider name and i don't know how to make it display the right one ... can you help me? if there's something to flash can you please link it? thank you in advance =)

flash this: http://mega.co.nz/#!4txUQLiK!B0BHtENu0nY-5Dw2L4G8jz6Wr6A-YLGfRJj1lxQi1uI

no wipe, only for fusionx or stock rom

Edited by fonz93

it didn't work =(

i solved your same issues with it, so i dont know how to help you, maybe you can create an spn-conf.xml file to override the spn name

FOR ALL USERS:

Maybe this can really work, i patched services.jar and now systemUI.apk isnt in the background app list, so i think cant be killed (then no black screen and fix no status bar), for who want to try it here the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k3zodpp8dvvmsfc/services.zip

wipe dalvik and cache after flash pls

Edited by fonz93

Guest xxirioxx

Maybe I solved too :D

I used an xposed module called App Settings and I selected "resident" option for systemUI.

You can use it also for your music player if it stops during heavy load ;)

It seems it's working...

Maybe I solved too :D

I used an xposed module called App Settings and I selected "resident" option for systemUI.

You can use it also for your music player if it stops during heavy load ;)

It seems it's working...

I tried it 1 month ago, it didnt work, to see if it works you can download the last game of ratchet & clank, its bad optimization of ram will let you see if the status bar crash or not, i tried with app settings and didnt work, with my fix (modified services.jar) systemUI.apk is not in the killable app list (look setting and background app before and after my fix) so it wasnt killed, sorry for my bad english

Edited by fonz93

Guest donallen

Hi I am a total noob

I have managed to install Fusion x (thanks Tillaz) - and very happy, so much better than stock not missing emotion UI at all :)

is battery drain and issue seems to be a lot worse than stock - any advice on what to do? and would the Ceastal kernel help?

Guest Scopewiz

Hi I am a total noob

I have managed to install Fusion x (thanks Tillaz) - and very happy, so much better than stock not missing emotion UI at all :)

is battery drain and issue seems to be a lot worse than stock - any advice on what to do? and would the Ceastal kernel help?

I've found with this ROM to have a lot better battery life and it works wonders with ceXstel kernel which I would also recommend flashing.

Guest xxirioxx

I tried it 1 month ago, it didnt work, to see if it works you can download the last game of ratchet & clank, its bad optimization of ram will let you see if the status bar crash or not, i tried with app settings and didnt work, with my fix (modified services.jar) systemUI.apk is not in the killable app list (look setting and background app before and after my fix) so it wasnt killed, sorry for my bad english

You're right, I just noticed that now both app are killed: poweramp and systemui :D

So, people, DON'T try my solution :D

Does your method require a system format? Have I to flash again the rom?