[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest xxirioxx

hey is there any way to get nova launcher.....instead of apex!!!!

just install nova and uninstall apex

Thank you fonz93, but will data be lost after wipe?

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

Thank you fonz93, but will data be lost after wipe?

No, your data remains. You just need to wipe cache/dalvik cache. The next boot takes a little longer because the dalvik cache has to be created again but your data is still there.

Thanks again :)

Can you help me please? I restart in recovery mode and later? Have I to flash directly the zip file or it must be extracted before?

Flash it directly and then wipe dalvic cache and cache (if you are on TWRP it will be shown right after flashing the zip ;) )

Edited by MasterRck

Guest Scopewiz

Has anyone encountered an error while trying to change the Voicemail number and if so what was the solution as I can't currently listen to voice mails as its inputted an incorrect number and won't allow me to change it.

Back to fusion again :D all i miss about cm Roms is the wifi strenght and stability, my router is a lil far from me so i get a weak wifi signal and my wifi disconnects more often , it wasn't like this in cm10, is there a way to make it better like in cm roms ?? Like copying some libs from cm roms or so ?? Or its more complicated

i solved your same issues with it, so i dont know how to help you, maybe you can create an spn-conf.xml file to override the spn name

FOR ALL USERS:

Maybe this can really work, i patched services.jar and now systemUI.apk isnt in the background app list, so i think cant be killed (then no black screen and fix no status bar), for who want to try it here the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k3zodpp8dvvmsfc/services.zip

wipe dalvik and cache after flash pls

If that actually fixes it then there's a way to keep com.android.nfc too as it's a string array.

Here's a patch doing just that: http://ubuntuone.com/2vGwIXaTTsUdkmZlxxMC2K

It's untested since I don't own the Y300.

If that actually fixes it then there's a way to keep com.android.nfc too as it's a string array. Here's a patch doing just that: http://ubuntuone.com/2vGwIXaTTsUdkmZlxxMC2K It's untested since I don't own the Y300.
Thanks, do you know if it is possible also to lock phone.apk?because when i tried to lock both, systemui and phone.apk, only one was locked, the other not, maybe i did some errors Edited by fonz93

I'll double check things when I'm at my main PC shortly. At a glance the smali looked correct, but I'll convert it back to java to compare.

EDIT:

The codes right.

private String[] mAppToSetPersAdjArrays = { "com.android.nfc", "com.android.systemui", "com.android.phone" };

So use the first patch and instead try adding this to build.prop.

sys.keep_app_1=com.android.phone

You could also try this from command prompt:

adb shell
busybox renice -18 `busybox pidof com.android.phone`
Edited by H3ROS

Back to fusion again :D all i miss about cm Roms is the wifi strenght and stability, my router is a lil far from me so i get a weak wifi signal and my wifi disconnects more often , it wasn't like this in cm10, is there a way to make it better like in cm roms ?? Like copying some libs from cm roms or so ?? Or its more complicated

+1!

Guest TehJumpingJawa

"Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped."

Happens every time I try to create an event (Birthday) on a new, or existing contact.

Worth noting that some pre-existing contacts (imported from Google cloud) do have Birthday events, so the error is likely emanating from the gui component for entering dates.

it's an almost fresh install of the rom, and happens on both of my G510s.

Any idea what might be causing it? solution?

Edited by TehJumpingJawa

Hi,

Thanks a lot for this great ROM !

But I've a problem...

I think default SD (sd0) is internal phone memory ->1Go

If I put external SD, the default name of this card is SD1. Correct ?

The problem is the system think SD0 is like an external memory and some programs don't correctly work (example : TomTom).

How to define SD1 (real external memory) is principal SD ?

Can you help me ?

Thank you !

EDIT : RESOLVED !

I've make a new full install, but before format all SD with CWM.

Edited by Le Dam

I'll double check things when I'm at my main PC shortly. At a glance the smali looked correct, but I'll convert it back to java to compare.

EDIT:

The codes right.

private String[] mAppToSetPersAdjArrays = { "com.android.nfc", "com.android.systemui", "com.android.phone" };

So use the first patch and instead try adding this to build.prop.

sys.keep_app_1=com.android.phone

You could also try this from command prompt:

adb shell
busybox renice -18 `busybox pidof com.android.phone`

to add this: private String[] mAppToSetPersAdjArrays = { "com.android.nfc", "com.android.systemui", "com.android.phone" };

i have to delete all .line 326?

Edited by fonz93

Guest xxirioxx

i solved your same issues with it, so i dont know how to help you, maybe you can create an spn-conf.xml file to override the spn name

FOR ALL USERS:

Maybe this can really work, i patched services.jar and now systemUI.apk isnt in the background app list, so i think cant be killed (then no black screen and fix no status bar), for who want to try it here the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k3zodpp8dvvmsfc/services.zip

wipe dalvik and cache after flash pls

Thank you! Your trick works! :D Black screen problem is finally solved :)

Guest Alluisses

Guys i flashed this rom and suddenly i cant use any phone data, other than that the phone works great also my apn list is empty.... there is a lil R floating around my signal bars and internet ain't working.

Anyone got a fix for it?

Guys i flashed this rom and suddenly i cant use any phone data, other than that the phone works great also my apn list is empty.... there is a lil R floating around my signal bars and internet ain't working.

Anyone got a fix for it?

where are you from? it seems that your phone work only on 2g network because you are in roaming (but you aren't really) and in roaming phone data are disabled for default.

Try to flash this https://mega.co.nz/#!4txUQLiK!B0BHtENu0nY-5Dw2L4G8jz6Wr6A-YLGfRJj1lxQi1uI

with this your network should be recognized as normal network and not roaming, so phone data and 3g should work

Edited by fonz93

Guest Alluisses

where are you from? it seems that your phone work only on 2g network because you are in roaming (but you aren't really) and in roaming phone data are disabled for default.

Try to flash this https://mega.co.nz/#!4txUQLiK!B0BHtENu0nY-5Dw2L4G8jz6Wr6A-YLGfRJj1lxQi1uI

with this your network should be recognized as normal network and not roaming, so phone data and 3g should work

I am from the Netherlands (dutch) using the carrier Tele2. I will try that once i get the phone in my hands it's from my mother. Other than that problem this rom boosted her phone alooottt it is just amazing.

Guest Alluisses

I tried it and still it's showing roaming so i still dont have 3g nor network. What i did was put the file on sd card and flash with recovery, then reboot. I saw same thing so went into setting checked for apn and added tele2 apn and still same problem.

I tried it and still it's showing roaming so i still dont have 3g nor network. What i did was put the file on sd card and flash with recovery, then reboot. I saw same thing so went into setting checked for apn and added tele2 apn and still same problem.

So i dont know how to help you :(, sorry