CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest cyberaun

Using cwm lastest to flash cm10.1 r14 after start up is ok but when ever I have to reboot i that similar bug of stuck at cm load screen after the hauwei logo bit any advise??

I will try twrp later

Guest THEpancakes

What are the bugs on this ROM? I've seen there are often issues with the screen and colours on other versions of CM for the Huawei Y300, does this ROM have a similar problem, and are there any other bugs?

I would just like to know both the pros and cons before installing this on my phone.

Guest scrubba

Backup your rom and install, if you're unhappy then restore your old rom. I did that and I've no desire to roll back at all (had shockey 196 stable rom) even with video cam hiccups :)

Guest TheHumanStrobe

Just got my Y300 last week and loving the upgrade from my ZTE blade. 

This ROM is by far the best I've tried - really stable in normal use and decent battery life if you're sensible (Airplane mode overnight etc) 

Massive problem I have had is restarting this rom - 3 times in the past week I've had to pull the battery (fell out once and failed to boot properly twice)

After the battery pull and restart ALL apps are uninstalled and no trace left. All other system data (settings and messages/contacts) are preserved. 
Anyone had anything similar? and any advice on how to stop this? 

I usually just restore with TiBackup but I dont want to keep doing this. I'm using the CWM recovery. 

Thanks again to the Dev!

Same happened to me (and others) when using CWM; apps would sometime disappear after a reboot or reboot would hang.  Switching to TWRP completely solves this problem.

Guest danny19901

In my area on 3G network I get:

Ping = 120ms

Download = 2.5 mbps

Upload = 1.0 mbps

On average ...

OK cheers my data speed is terrible normally I get 200+ KB when DL ROMs but I'm getting 20KB to Bytes lol its awful but I think there upgrading