CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest Azeejutt

I remember, Last time when I flashed this ROM, my MAC address was changed.
Is it fixed now? Will I have my origional MAC address (wiFi) after flashing this ROM?

Pls Reply. :(

I remember, Last time when I flashed this ROM, my MAC address was changed.

Is it fixed now? Will I have my origional MAC address (wiFi) after flashing this ROM?

Pls Reply. :(

was fixed in older builds 

R13:

• Fix OTA
Fix MAC address (Thanks Dazzozo)
Upgrade RIL (Thanks Dazzozo)
Fix Video Recording
Changes in wifi hotspot (Minor battery drain)
Minor bug fixes

Guest scrubba

Sad to say but this update made the camera even worse. Error "Unfortunately, Gallery has stopped" all the time. You go into settings and it crashes, take pic and crashes, change to video and crashes. I wiped cache + dalvik and updated and also cleared data for Gallery and same issues persist.

Guest scrubba

Sad to say but this update made the camera even worse. Error "Unfortunately, Gallery has stopped" all the time. You go into settings and it crashes, take pic and crashes, change to video and crashes. I wiped cache + dalvik and updated and also cleared data for Gallery and same issues persist.

Perhaps not! I did another wipe and install and it appears to be working fine now. We'll see if it holds ;)

Guest Romagnolo1973

Great rom Kra1o5, works perfect for my use. Antutu benchmark is 7.476 point so reaches the FusionX score.

I have to test more and analyze battery drain but seems good, not as stock rom but better than others.

It will be perfect if is possible setting phisical button backlight, can you add this management in the build.prop?

For stock rom (and mod rom based on stock) there is a "ro.button.backlight=20" string that you can modify setting to lower value and it works great.

Thanks again for your work

Guest jackosterman

Try this in terminal:

echo 0 > /sys/class/leds/button-backlight/max_brightness
Adjust '0' to whatever you want. If it works, you can put together an init.d script. Edited by jackosterman

Guest Hassams

It says : permission denied. How do I create a init.d script ?

First type "su" without quot marks to get root permission, accept it and then type your command.

Guest Romagnolo1973

Try this in terminal:

echo 0 > /sys/class/leds/button-backlight/max_brightness

Adjust '0' to whatever you want. If it works, you can put together an init.d script.

thanks but it said i can't create it, no such file or directory

I have set value 2 and not 0  because in the stock rom 0= max brightness 

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest jackosterman

Try navigating to /sys/devices/platform/pmic-leds/leds/button-backlight/ with a file explorer. Can you see max_brightness from there/does the folder exist?