CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest demez

How is the wifi on this rom, I know with CM10 there's issues, always have to turn off and on, sometimes restart to get it to connect. Does CM10.1 have that problem?

Guest dus40

How is the wifi on this rom, I know with CM10 there's issues, always have to turn off and on, sometimes restart to get it to connect. Does CM10.1 have that problem?

same problem, it seems to me... but i think it's present in stock based roms (fusionX, essential) too

Edited by dus40

Guest Chefo93

I don't have any problems with the wi-fi. When I get home, it connects automatically, at work too. :)

Guest demez

same problem, it seems to me... but i think it's present in stock based roms (fusionX, essential) too

Yeah the only reason I stopped using FusionX was cause my internet was giving me issues. The weird thing is it's fine at home or when I'm connected to protected networks. I seem to have the problem when trying to access public wifi. If I go to McDonald's for a coffee and try to use the wifi it'll find the network but when I try to connect it'll just say saved and not connect.

Guest PrinceEndymion88

I think not big difference.

Greetings

Kra1o5, when I try to upload a video with instagram the app crash! Instagram works perfectly with cm10 and cm11 but with cm10.1 crash! Why? Can you fix it?

Guest thetonyxx

ciao ragazzi, perdona la mia domanda;??? È questa rom meglio di cm10 ... voglio dire per il consumo della batteria, la stabilità, la velocità e materiale multimediale grazie

per me è simile

ma 10.1 in general migliore di 10

Edited by thetonyxx

Guest noobSU

Smooooothhh! Smoothest ROM i have tried till yet in my Y300.. Keep up the Good work Developer :)

Edit: Bootloop after changing the Primary Storage to External SDcard. Cextel Kernel 0.61 :(

Edit2: Fixed.

Edited by noobSU

Guest SH3H1

Wow wow wow....something is wrong !

A video (480P) wich is played perfectly with Expert ROM v3 can't be played with this ROM :wacko:

Why? There are difference between them :huh:

Guest noobSU

Wow wow wow....something is wrong !

A video (480P) wich is played perfectly with Expert ROM v3 can't be played with this ROM :wacko:

Why? There are difference between them :huh:

Also Video Trimming doesn't work in the Gallery.

Guest SH3H1

Also Video Trimming doesn't work in the Gallery.

Yeah...i wish kra1o5 keep this for long :(

Last officially supported version for our soc is this,So it should be perfect but it isn't :(

I love this ROM for it's smoothness but it is irritating me sometimes :)

Guest noobSU

Yeah...i wish kra1o5 keep this for long :(

Last officially supported version for our soc is this,So it should be perfect but it isn't :(

I love this ROM for it's smoothness but it is irritating me sometimes :)

Are you sure that Trimming of the video from Gallery is working in the Expert Rom? Can you check that for me if you have any plan to return on Expert Rom?