CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest StefanV3

Hi,

@ kra1o5

Could you add usb storage please? Currently there is no popup for usb storage when you plug in the usb cable and connect it to your pc?

And another question, when i use Adroid Commander to connect to the phone and replace system files Android Commander says that there is no root connection via adb.

Settings the "Root access" option in Settings/Developer Options to "ADB" or "Apps and ADB" doesn't help.

Please fix this too...

StefanV3

Edited by StefanV3

Guest khaosjimena

Hi,

@ kra1o5

Could you add usb storage please? Currently there is no popup for usb storage when you plug in the usb cable and connect it to your pc?

And another question, when i use Adroid Commander to connect to the phone and replace system files Android Commander says that there is no root connection via adb.

Settings the "Root access" option in Settings/Developer Options to "ADB" or "Apps and ADB" doesn't help.

Please fix this too...

StefanV3

Settings-->Storage-->Button menu-->Connect USB to computer-->Select Mass Storage

Guest TangerineTractor

Flashed Joestone's build on my Y300-100 - RIL working, wifi working, no milky screen - but the touch was hyper sensitive, could hardly control the phone, and was very hard to use the keyboard....

Guest TangerineTractor

My Build is now compiling.

Are there any known issues still unresolved in this upcoming build?

As an aside, how about a competition - guess how many waste of space thread-clogging "can't wait" responses there will be... oh, there's one already...

Guest Kra1o5

Are there any known issues still unresolved in this upcoming build?

As an aside, how about a competition - guess how many waste of space thread-clogging "can't wait" responses there will be... oh, there's one already...

BT works only partially (Not found any devices).

Recording Video doesnt work.

Guest Kra1o5

the battery darin in new version is fixed?

Sorry for my bad english, I'm italian

Reboots & parts of Battery drain is because BT make CPU Overload. Not a problem for now.

Guest Ducsidu

Reboots & parts of Battery drain is because BT make CPU Overload. Not a problem for now.

Nice job!

Then I think I was right about getting a CM rom for daily use before the summer ends. :D

Guest Clarkiieh

Kar1o5 please can you lock this thread!! Its doing my not in trying to catch up past the annoying post that consist of can't wait, thanks and is so and so working, reading through gives me the feeling your being over lapped by everyone else.. My advice mate, get a admin to lock thread or password it so only a few beta testers and devs can work on this.. Aside that, its the matter people are posting one thing and the opposite of it so no one really knows what's working and its become very confusing friend

Guest Clarkiieh

Kar1o5 please can you lock this thread!! Its doing my not in trying to catch up past the annoying post that consist of can't wait, thanks and is so and so working, reading through gives me the feeling your being over lapped by everyone else.. My advice mate, get a admin to lock thread or password it so only a few beta testers and devs can work on this.. Aside that, its the matter people are posting one thing and the opposite of it so no one really knows what's working and its become very confusing friend

Guest Shiv Prajapati

Unable to connect wifi and also wifi hotspot is not working...I am on Kra's build ...please have a look into it...Nice rom indeed...

Guest Kra1o5

Unable to connect wifi and also wifi hotspot is not working...I am on Kra's build ...please have a look into it...Nice rom indeed...

Work for me Wifi but not works Wifi tethering.

But guys without logcat not help my much.

Edited by Kra1o5