CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest Gliwusss

after install custom software codec and reboot phone video is working really great :) but I have another question - how can I enable more transparent notifications on TouchWiz 5.0 theme?

Or which theme with transparent notitications do you recommend?

Edited by Gliwusss

Guest Pirkeman
After using the OTA updater, the phone reboots, clears the cache and then reboots again. It doesn't install the OTA. How can I do it manually? Thanks Mark
Boot to Recovery and install without wiping anything. Just wipe dalvik after flash. Edited by Pirkeman

Guest Pirkeman

Or which theme with transparent notitications do you recommend?

Install GravityBox (Xposed Installer.apk.) In statusbar settings enable transparent ( 0-100%) .

Install GravityBox (Xposed Installer.apk.) In statusbar settings enable transparent ( 0-100%) .

GravityBox isn't compatible with CM ROMs

You will encounter lags and glitches if you use.

:D

Guest Gliwusss

video in good quality is playing on all of that, H/W, H/W + and S/W, of course not all video, but with this codec is really better ;)

So is it any method to enable great transparent status bar (and transparent scrolling notification), like in the Hue 4.4 theme? It has the best transparency (after reboot of course), but a few graphical glitches on y300 :/

Edited by Gliwusss

If i set sd as primary in memory option, photo will be saved on sd, but gallery see only internal memory (because on camera the default option is internal), if i change the default option on camera and i set sd card, gallery see sd photos but the camera saves photo in internal memory

Edited by fonz93

GravityBox isn't compatible with CM ROMs

You will encounter lags and glitches if you use.

:D

+1 forma gravitybox.. Developer says that it's not raccomanded cause most of the think you can do with it are already into CM...but it work really well...i always used it...

Guest Zly Dzik

Did anyone experienced a wifi problem with R18? I flashed rom, then gapps and then CeXstel kernel. I'm not able to reconnect to wifi. To be more specific, wifi turn on/off switch is not highlighted. I tried reseting phone but it doesnt help.

Guest ZolaIII

Did anyone experienced a wifi problem with R18? I flashed rom, then gapps and then CeXstel kernel. I'm not able to reconnect to wifi. To be more specific, wifi turn on/off switch is not highlighted. I tried reseting phone but it doesnt help.

What version of kernel? There whose some problems with 0.53 bat on stock...

0.54 is out so try it & anyway if you have problem with kernel post it on kernel trade.

Guest Zly Dzik

What version of kernel? There whose some problems with 0.53 bat on stock...

0.54 is out so try it & anyway if you have problem with kernel post it on kernel trade.

I was able to solve it. It turned out that flashing kernel after rom and gapps caused the problem, so I reflashed rom , gapps, configured everything and then flashed kernel 0.54. Works good for now, need some more testing.

Guest markdj57

I just got the OTA r18 updated after enabling developer options and turning on the advanced power menu, straight into recovery and then install zip. Many thanks for your help. First time I have done this.

Hi! I installed this ROM & GApps, but after the first reboot all of the apps installed disappeared (system apps remained). Furthermore, with "reboot" command often the phone goes in bootloop with cyanogenmod animation. 

I have CWM 6.0.4.4.

Does anyone have the same problems?

Edited by Guest

Guest nirmalbalaji

Hi! I installed this ROM & GApps, but after the first reboot all of the apps installed disappeared (system apps remained). Furthermore, with "reboot" command often the phone goes in bootloop with cyanogenmod animation. 

I have CWM 6.0.4.4.

Does anyone have the same problems?

I think its because of the recovery. Use the latest TWRP. CWM is not backward compatibity.