CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest lichenat2008

I'm using y300-0000 with China baseband, I flashed this rom but is no signal.

I tried to flash Europe baseband from Lewa post but no use. I don't kown that Europe baseband is for G510 or Y300.

So someone please give me the right baseband from y300-0100, it just in /dev/block/mmcblk0p3/image/

or someone could tell me how to make the RIL work on my china y300-0000.

THX everyone!! (sorry for my bad English)

Guest andrea2107

Because they don't have one to test on why don't you dev for the G330?

All the devoloper hasn't the g510,but there is a cm10 for g510,we want the same situation on g330

Edited by andrea2107

Guest gooklet

USSD code run normally but I was unable to make a cellular call :(

RIL seems to be not working as the call ended in few seconds later after such a call has been made. :huh:

Others work perfectly except for the RIL problem... ^_^

Big thanks for our Kra1o5 in making such an incredible CM ROM for Y300.. :rolleyes:

Guest White Dust

All the devoloper hasn't the g510,but there is a cm10 for g510,we want the same situation on g330

The g510 and the y300 are identical devices. Just because the g330 chip is the same doesn't mean the devices are the same. Stop making silly demands of people who probably do these things as hobby :)

Guest andrea2107

The g510 and the y300 are identical devices. Just because the g330 chip is the same doesn't mean the devices are the same. Stop making silly demands of people who probably do these things as hobby :)

G330 and y300 are the same....but something change,in joestone rom wifi not work,in this work but audio and mic in call doesn't work

Edited by andrea2107

Guest White Dust

G330 and y300 are the same....but something change,in joestone rom wifi not work,in this work but audio and mic in call doesn't work

That wifi isn't working is known, quite some people already mentioned it.

Did a quick look up on the g330, indeed, nearly the same device. one big difference is the display. For the g330 its a TFT and for the y300 its an IPS. That aside, wasn't there someone a few pages back who was asking for permission to port it to the g330? Just read the thread :)

Guest StefanV3

That wifi isn't working is known, quite some people already mentioned it.

Did a quick look up on the g330, indeed, nearly the same device. one big difference is the display. For the g330 its a TFT and for the y300 its an IPS. That aside, wasn't there someone a few pages back who was asking for permission to port it to the g330? Just read the thread :)

Hi,

i was the one asking about the permission. To run this rom on g330 there are only a few modifications needed (edit updater-script and reove the lines that begins with assert and replacing the libcm.so in /system/lib with the one from stock rom, optionally edit build prop) thats all. No need to change the source code... The touch screen is not the problem, it runs just fine, without modifications...

But i am not a developer and i didn't have any experience with modifying source code and compile it...

And former versions of kra1o5 cm build run on our g330 but not the last one, it brings the ril problem back...

StefanV3

Edited by StefanV3

Guest StefanV3

Hi,

which was the last version that is working for Ascend G330?

@ White Dust

G510 and Y300 are not the same devices. The Y300 has a touch screen with a resolution of 480x800 pixels and G510 has 480x 854.

StefanV3

Guest massimo63

Hi,

which was the last version that is working for Ascend G330?

@ White Dust

G510 and Y300 are not the same devices. The Y300 has a touch screen with a resolution of 480x800 pixels and G510 has 480x 854.

StefanV3

Why don't try this for the G300?

Max

Guest joestone

I have made a new build for g510 . It is based on Kra1o5's device tree with my changes (to merge our codes to create a full device tree to both devices if he wants ) .

Not working components :

BT , videoplayback , camera videorecording(can crash the phone after 2-3 seconds) .

Differences to Kra1o5's build :

Internal sd is the primary . The external sd can be the primary too by editing the build.prop. remove hash in this line #vold.externalsd.isprimary=true and save & reboot.

Slightly changed sound driver . Dualmic is on by default as on stock rom and can be switched off by editing build.prop . set ro.config.dualmic=true to ro.config.dualmic=false and save & reboot.

Added some missing services especially mpdecision to correctly handle both cores.

Nfc is added and working.

Added cpu governors , hyper is default.

Pie control is enabled , you can find in this thread how to activate it and remove the softbuttons. (see posts near my first build.)

Multiuser is enabled.

Softkeys are enabled because of pie-control. Enable expanded desktop in settings with status bar visible , enable pie control in settings , then press the power button and in the power menu enable expanded desktop. Now the pie-control is working.

http://goo.im/devs/j...ICIAL-u8951.zip

It has assert mods , so can be flash on y300 too.

Edited by joestone