[ROM] [All] CyanogenMod 10.1 Daytona projekt build 20131201 working FM Radio

Guest joestone

Could you provide logcat , what happens when you start the camera. It is still using the same camera libs as previous builds , only the kernel was updated from Kra1o5's repo a few builds ago. 

A new build is uploaded . I merged the swap sdcard option from Kra1o5's repo .

Im on stock atm, but report you soon.

Anyone else use joe's rom on y300? Is the camera working?

Edit : works fine now (latest build). Nagyon jó a romod, köszi!

Edited by Sigray

Guest moochermick

Checkbox lag is less than it was a while back, everything else is good. I've been on 4.3 for a bit and forgot how reliable this rom is.

Many thanks joestone.

Guest deferentis

at first thanks a lot for the dev job. i think theres a bug in the a2dp while using wifi. the wifi connection gets down while using the bt stereo headset.

this rom is superb.

Guest joestone

Hi joestone, 

What is need for fix OMX Video Youtube green bar? Your commits are to high and i can't identify for port to my PAC-Man. 

THANKS! 

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=710178

Hi !

I did not fix omx video youtube green bar as it was not broken. Since my 20131018 build this rom uses omx codecs to play youtube videos . 

All modification made for native cm10.1 source tree is uploaded to my github.

Since my 2013.10.18 build Kra1o5's and my development uses different approach. I use Arco's display legacy which is mainly a cm10.1 native code. (hardware/qcom/display) .I made some mods in it . Kra1o5 (since R11) uses  (I think) Dazzozo's display legacy which is based on cm10 hardware/qcom/display source. The second difference is omx codecs . I selected a working OMX codecs and modified media_codecs.xml while Kra1o5 modified /media/libstagefright/OMXCodec.cpp to get stock omx codecs working.

Third is about display too . Kra remarked log generation in frameworks/native/services/surfaceflinger/SurfaceFlinger.cpp while I revert back kernel/mm/madvise.c to the stock version to avoid logcat messages about display.

Fourth is wifi Kra uses own compiled wifi module while I use stock precompiled version.

Maybe I am on the wrong way , maybe not . I dont know.

Guest Simon Jung

I Have this Rom 4hours install . After 2hours i has a Reboot by used Facebook APP. The Problem what is in all of CM versions by my Device. Why is that always by Facebook in all of CM. But who have Reboots by Facebook too???

Edited by Simon Jung

Guest ZolaIII

I Have this Rom 4hours install . After 2hours i has a Reboot by used Facebook APP. The Problem what is in all of CM versions by my Device. Why is that always by Facebook in all of CM. But who have Reboots by Facebook too???

It's tied to kernel (error) that is not capable to proper handle in time memory management (OOM) so when error happens & kernel is not able to resolve it on time it restarts everything & that is normal kernel behavior. This happens when you use apps that consume large amounts of memory like large 3D games & Web based apps with same behaviour. Facebook is a school example of that! If the kernel runs without this error it should prolong time when targeted app will trigger out of memory condition (this time based on actual possible amount of memory that system can allocate for app) & eventually (OOM will) kill app that cases it.