All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

thanks but i have g510

for fast boot i must to press the vol- and pwr buttons?

Hmm, I have a Y300, so I guess the button combo is the same, but I think its Vol+ Vol- and Power. I am not 100% sure but try.

Guest markos_verso

when i download the adb toolkit what i must to do?

i must to extract files?in c: ? which file should i open to find it?

it needs lots of patience..  thanks

Edited by markos_verso

Guest LotR656

when i download the adb toolkit what i must to do?

i must to extract files?in c: ? which file should i open to find it?

it needs lots of patience.. thanks

Use link under this text. When you download it, just run and PC will do rest. I am not sure is there a driver, because i didnt download it. But if you still cant unlock it. Then find driver for your phone and operating system. Install it and then everything should work.

edit: find topic here. It is called how to unlock, root.... Something like that. Process is same for Y300 and G510. So dont be afraid.

Edited by LotR656

Guest markos_verso

Use link under this text. When you download it, just run and PC will do rest. I am not sure is there a driver, because i didnt download it. But if you still cant unlock it. Then find driver for your phone and operating system. Install it and then everything should work.

edit: find topic here. It is called how to unlock, root.... Something like that. Process is same for Y300 and G510. So dont be afraid.

i have g510

nothing yet i ll try again.

9hours and i have not done anything

Process is same for Y300 and G510 now i read it

Edited by markos_verso

Guest markos_verso

yes i unlocked the bootloader hehe

i m root.. after 12 hours

i install and twrp recovery now ll i flash the rom

many thanks to all and especially to krux3r and LotR656

:D

and ProHunter for the app

Edited by markos_verso

yes i unlocked the bootloader hehe

i m root.. after 12 hours

i install and twrp recovery now ll i flash the rom

many thanks to all and especially to krux3r and LotR656

:D

and ProHunter for the app

I want to suggest you this rom: http://www.modaco.com/topic/372741-rom411b209-aosp-mod-15102014/page-97

It works very good and it is smooth, and most important, full aosp:D

Guest ivograca

Stock --> Aosp Mod ( the best )

Android 4.2.2 --> cm10.1 by fonz93 or carbonrom

Android 4.4.4 --> slimkat , aospa , mahdi , nameless

Aosp mod is better than any of the others?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hifimaniac

Hello everybody,

first of all, sorry for my poor English, it's not my native language.

I'm  totally a newbie, so I need some advice from you.

Recently I bought 2 pcs of Huawei G510-01100 phones (Android version 4,1.1., Kernel: 3.4.0-perf- gf909b34-00194-gd981d05android@localhost#1 ;

Build no.: G510-0100V100R001C02B195). 1 SIM card, 2G, 3G (900, 2100 MHz), NFC.

These phones will be used by my wife and my 10 yo son.

I will ask a friend to replace the stock ROM's with better ones. As I see in this topic, there a lots of ROM's.

(First of all, the new ROM must be multilingual, including good translations in Hungarian (Magyar) and in Romanian (Romana) languages to. Need the 3G, the Wi-Fi, the NFC,  root etc. functions to. Otherways I expect from a custom ROM a good, stable performance, with less bugs. My son probably will play on his phone, to.)

So, what do you recommend?

(PS. Off topic: The same question regarding a Xiaomi Hongmi 1s phone. In a couple of weeks I will buy this phone for myself.

As I see on other forums (http://www.needrom.com/download/redmi-1s-wcdma-global-multi-4-3-no-spywarebloatware/), the Xiaomi MIUI ROM is full of spywares, adwares, probably I will need a custom ROM for that phone to...)

Thanks.

Regards,

H-maniac 

Edited by Hifimaniac

Guest matteussz_

Head to the hungarian Y300 forum on Mobilaréna, they'll help you there with the languages.

AOSP MOD is the best stock-based ROM, stable, with good battery life.

As matteussz_ said, AOSP MOD it's the best choice if you are looking for a stable and good ROM, you can use the NFC too, but you have to flash a separate zip to make it working, (someone posted it somewhere, don't remember if it was here or on htcmania forum)