All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Guest krux3r

I do not understand the procedure is not good and is not useful for everyone to have more RAM for your device ?

Just install the fcking rom, it is running very well without any tweaks installed, as I said earlier, all needed tweaks are already installed in the rom.

Guest killadroid

lol this guy is annoying,it's like trying to run windows 8 on a single core comp it will obviously be slow.stop trying to run high end games on such a device,u will be disappointed

Guest krux3r

lol this guy is annoying,it's like trying to run windows 8 on a single core comp it will obviously be slow.stop trying to run high end games on such a device,u will be disappointed

There are lots of guys like this one.

Guest Sakuraji917

Then explained to an ignorant what use this procedure. I ignorant i undestand let the games heavy need more RAM this procedure here says that increases the RAM explain to me what's this procedure!

Guest andrea2107

the procedure in this video what is ?

1: swap actually doesn't help,the swap memory is slow and stress the CPU

2: you can try zram...is not as dangerous as swap,but the only advantage will be on multitasking

3: you can't run asphalt 8 on this phone...it isn't RAM fault...but the GPU(adreno 203...not so different from my old LG optimus one's GPU(adreno 200) with armv6 processor XD,and it exited when Samsung galaxy mini was out)is soooooo weak...you want the best performance?this phone will lag with every ROM but actually aosp mod is the best

Oh ,placebo = http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo

Edited by andrea2107

• 4 weeks later...
Guest slfl

Interesting, but data network connection don't work and agenda don't sync with google.

data network in my operator is fine work.

And sync... I install simlpy market :D

• 2 weeks later...