[STOCK ROM] REPACK B199 Android 4.1.1 G510/Y300

Guest ShockeyCzT

Guest bossman123

This for me is still by far the best rom available..BUT i have 2 issues..

I noticed a grey card logo appear and all my sim card contacts couldnt be seen, ok after reboot, but weird

seems to happen on stock roms, when using browser for a short time, the top bar goes, then reappears a min later looking for network,,

kitkat seems to be getting alot better, but im more than happy atm with this

Guest Fr3ddY303

Thanks for the repack..

First install was just a straight install no modding looks and feels so much better than the Telstra B184 that was on the phone.. only issue was Camera FC (third party camera works fine).

Before Second install  I did some modding removed all the language packs and dumped a bunch of unwanted apk,s

Added Reboot by finless rooted with SuperSUv1.86 and incuded Adrenaline Boost PRIME & Engine 4.5 ,MiFileExplorer by HootanParsa also DPS Manager (Runs Sweet) will do more modding in time..

But I still have the Camera FC so if anyone can help with the camera FC I would be most grateful

Thanks StockeyCzT

Edited by Fr3ddY303

Guest Fr3ddY303

Tommy21

Sure you can just down (Xposed installer) make sure you update Xposed after you first run it.Gravitybox is just a module that run from within Xposed.

Have a look at this link =http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRR0Flqx9M8

You can get all you want for Xposed from here =http://repo.xposed.info/

Have you tried this Rom  (FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA])

At the moment I'am running the camera app from this Rom with no FC..As the apps from this Rom are older not B199 apps..

Edited by Fr3ddY303

Guest Tommy21

It doesn't work,everything is installed and checked but gb tweaks aren't working.I've tried fusion x,cm10(1,2),cm11,miui,slimbean.....No custom rom was near as stable as bloat free stock.

Guest Fr3ddY303

Sorry to hear that I had fusion X rom installed for a while everything was working for me but I always like Stock Roms the best and for me the tweaks from GB are not that great.

I just install a camera, gallery, calendar apps from a Nexus 5 dump and all is working just fine in this stock.Will be removing the Gallery2.apk from this Rom and including then in my next install.Sorry for the rave

Guest StewieTech

Hello guys :) can someone make a small instruction about how to make this repack BEST (what apk's remove, what install and e.t.c.) if someone have time :)

It comes to a personal preference really. Unnistall 3dr party apps you dont want, like facebook and twitter. Uninstall pretty much anything you want from huawei. Unnistal google apps you dont need. Don´t touch the system apps. Leave what you need and want, like the explorer and the messaging app, really if you have flahed a minimalistic rom before you´ll know what to keep.

Guest StewieTech

Perfect rom. I just have a minor minor problem with it. Each time i turn wifi off i get a message asking me if im sure i wish to turn mobile data on. Of course i want. Every time, it´s pretty annoying. Anyone know how to disable this? It seems a commom annoyance with stock huawei roms but i have yet to find a solution. Thanks.

Guest dhabs0t

Perfect rom. I just have a minor minor problem with it. Each time i turn wifi off i get a message asking me if im sure i wish to turn mobile data on. Of course i want. Every time, it´s pretty annoying. Anyone know how to disable this? It seems a commom annoyance with stock huawei roms but i have yet to find a solution. Thanks.

You should edit the string ro.config.hw_RemindWifiToPdp from "true" to "false" in build.prop file and then reboot.

Guest jermile02

Bad flash. download it again, wipe everything and flash it again.

ok ill try it again..thx for the reply..!

Edited by jermile02

Guest freebooter

What does 'REPACK' mean?

I bought a Y300 the other day and I am trying to decide whether to install a new rom or not. Probably won't go for a custom rom but wouldn't mind having a clean stock rom that is up to date. Mine is B192 and is a UK phone.

Is there much difference in the later stock rom?

thanks