[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest SuicideBroccoli

Dazzozo is online!!!

Yea, well he comes online sometimes, but that doesn't mean he's working on this rom :P (But still, sometimes you can see he fixes stuff on his github)

Guest fonz93

we will ever have a fully working kitkat rom? from what i see we need compatible drivers

If qualcomm or someone does not tweak or hack our adreno 203 drivers, hardware acceleration will be always partial on kitkat ROMs

Guest david-rf

If qualcomm or someone does not tweak or hack our adreno 203 drivers, hardware acceleration will be always partial on kitkat ROMs

Is this likely to happen?

Guest fonz93

Is this likely to happen?

We can only wait dazzozo if he can do it or some big dev that can release fully working gpu drivers for kitkat on nokia x (has same gpu/cpu)

Guest Trapezio

FM Radio please!

Is it possible get drivers and app from 4.2.2 release and install in this release?

Edited by Trapezio

Guest Pestisoru

Hey my phone with cnm 11 after the update two days ago is still stuck and I can not call until after you remove the battery..

what happens?

I apologize for my English :)

Guest mike1993

CyanogenMod 11.0 for the Huawei Ascend Y300 and G510

Thumbnail_2013-11-24-22-39-08.png Thumbnail_2013-11-24-22-39-28.png Thumbnail_2013-11-24-22-40-08.png

You must use a recovery updated for 4.3+ (with the EXT4 fix) to use this ROM otherwise you will encounter issues. A CWM build is linked below.

Sources: github.com/Dazzozo & github.com/legaCyMod

FAQ:

Where did the developer/performance options go?

Tap on the build number 5 times in "About phone".

Where did the recovery reboot option go?

It has to be enabled in developer options, "Advanced reboot".

Why did the boot animation change? Why did the Play Store disappear? Why does my phone not leave the boot animation?

A change Huawei made (for seemingly no reason) completely breaks 4.3+. It has been reverted in the kernel here, but recoveries may need updating too.

Why isn't ADB working?

https://plus.google....sts/M2pVM7Y6MTq

You need to update your Android platform tools and then approve the PC on your device. Android 4.2.2+ feature.

Downloads:

ROM available on my GetCM, which allows for OTA updates. Check out "CyanogenMod updates" in the "About phone" menu.

Credits:

• Fagulhas, tilal6991, Kra1o5, Blefish, KonstaT, alanorth and all other contributors - your hair pulling and loss of sanity is appreciated :P
  • Everyone who donated to let me get this device! :D
  • The guys in IRC - #huawei-g300 @ freenode for occasionally being cool :P
  • The CM team and contributors
  • Huawei! (sometimes)

Crazy donator list, I love you all <3

Arnette carstenheuer samjam x3 Umrtvovacz x2 sammyc77 bladebuddy skobywan goekane x4 Valicek1 x2 Dildano 22point8 x3 ugnius40 maritimesbob paddyponchero x2 RussellS Matthew_Smithy tcpaulh dragpyre daewhin Cyda Hans Gruber grmn shockdj ScutulatusCrotalus Wanyal unaszplodrmann x2 raoulteeuwen mack_ lakyljuk x2 pepdavies gnb10 alastor66 SdZ x2 Caglio x2 milamber77 Titas x2 MioCZ vice17 melodystyle2003 momoldn Colossae3.23 dp29380 dwilkie x3 MediumDave TheSkeletoN marcars x2 andysterling fiah84 timfimjim soulhand thebuell x2 lakyljuk JRow rob4x4 _cobra SL_The_Hedgehog raverrr andymac1969 dalyer MioCZ todoleo intensedarkness x2 stumark Rebas ptoner Kekenious sporksnail Sako Verife jordanclarke69 Artful Bodger zdenacc Turquo1se alhimyaa Mhisani Fox raoulduke22 netmanmac thomanski solarmon Muzler clayts450 Patty1961 rymate1234 joba69 tomjanda rhen painteramit mulardo

where can i get clear instructions how to upgrade my swisscom huawei ascend y300-100 to cyanogenmod 11????

Guest wbrambley

I have problem black screen

Me too. Sometimes it stops responding then goes to lockscreen without turning screen off.

When screen  goes off i have to battery pull(if i am out) or adb reboot to get it back.

Will logcat if a full format and fresh install don't fix it.

Guest Krisoboe

Ultimi aggiornamenti dal 10/04 al 18/04 sono molto lenti trebuchet si blocca e devi riavviare il sistema. Peggioriamo di giorno in giorno.

Latest updates from 10/04 to 18/04 are very slow trebuchet crashes and you have to reboot the system. Worsening day by day.

Guest wbrambley

Me too. Sometimes it stops responding then goes to lockscreen without turning screen off.

When screen  goes off i have to battery pull(if i am out) or adb reboot to get it back.

Will logcat if a full format and fresh install don't fix it.

Have done fresh install and still getting black screen. I managed to get a logcat of it shortly after screen went off today.

http://pastebin.com/JzLCVWaq

Default browser is definitely acting odd and causing problems when there is video/animated content (or perhaps high memory usage)

If anyone could look at the logcat dump and tell me what is going on it would be much appreciated.

For now i am going to roll back to an earlier build that did not have this issue.

Also this may be the issue with browser:

http://pastebin.com/7GmMVacc

Edited by wbrambley

Guest wbrambley

I can't understand why the developement of these nightlies is worsening... the latest 19/04 nightly is still a piece of s**t...

Um, the main man Daz is taking a well earned break. All nightlies are auto built and it doesn't help that CM keep breaking things for our legacy unsupported device.

All we can do is post add much info about our issues as possible and prey the master is watching.

Or maybe fix it ourselves, my skill and understanding is not up to it, maybe you can do something?

Happy Easter Daz.

Guest fonz93

Or maybe you can post a logcat for all problems that you have because dazzozo is not a magician...

Edited by fonz93