[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Does somebody know a way to improve battery life? What average battery time u get on medium use? I'm asking because I think my phone discharge so fast after playing for 10 minutes I get like 25% less battery

Edited by Guest

Guest SH3H1

Copy audio lib from cm11 20140405 ZIP file /system/lib/hw/audio* 7 files to /system/lib/hw/ in phone and reboot

Are you really sure that you replaced the files? :Huh:

Guest bogdanwp

I copied them before flashing , mate. From one zip to another. I used winrar , opened both archives and copied the system/lib/hw contents over. Indeed , the difference is supposed to be pretty huge. You will notice it for sure.

Edited by bogdanwp

Guest PhilRandal

Blobs in Browser images - I've finally found a couple of URLs which show the problem

http://instagram.com/p/rO_WM1v6Fe/

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2010/jun/10/jeremy-bowen-attacks-bbc-trust?CMP=twt_gu

Both show white squares overlaying part of the image.

Both pages render properly in Firefox and Chrome.

Can others reproduce this?

CM build 11-20140804-NIGHTLY-u8833

Guest Petethedutchman

G510 owner here.

I tried for ages, but this ROM is just shite.  Slow, buggy, clock doesnt work, messaging gives errors, etc etc

Finally loaded another rom the slim+ one.  Works beautifully.  MUCH faster, and no lags or bugs.

Stay away from this nightly thing, its shite.

Guest protectivedad

Daz's ROMs always seem to be some of the most stable. I haven't had any of the weird issues others describe but I find that wiping system before flashing and then flashing both the main ROM and GApps at the same time often helps to avoid issues.

This also seems to be the only ROM for the G510 other than ShockeyCzT's modified stock that has fully working SIP (VOIP).

But saying all that I have the same battery issues as others:

• Idle battery is excellent. Maybe 1-2% an hour with WiFi always on and optimise WiFi ticked (I haven't really tested idle out of WiFi range).
  • Battery life under normal usage (even with the screen brightness turned down) is pretty bad. Goes down 1% every 3-4 minutes while just browsing the net.
  • Battery life while using mobile data is terrible. Goes down 1% every 1-2 minutes while browsing.

I have the Y300 and I can't get the audio to work on sip calls. This seems to be broken on all the 4.4 ROMS I have tried. I currently use the predecessor to this ROM with SIP no problem but there is no FM2 app. So I'm looking for a way to get the SIP working on this or back port the FM2 app to the CM10.2.

Problem:

When I make a call using the internal SIP stack the call goes through but there is no sound either way. I did once hear sound from the call for a few seconds when the system was still starting up and I was a little fast in testing. So it seemed like a audio routing problem. Normally, I just use a a third party SIP client like CSipSimple or SIPDroid, but whatever the problem is it effects them also.

G510 owner here.

I tried for ages, but this ROM is just shite. Slow, buggy, clock doesnt work, messaging gives errors, etc etc

Finally loaded another rom the slim+ one. Works beautifully. MUCH faster, and no lags or bugs.

Stay away from this nightly thing, its shite.

Another g510 owner here and this ROM is too good. In my opinion only stock is faster but I like too much CM to go back. Clock works perfect, message has no problems and its not that buggy, only some random reboots.

Guest pakoGDLmx

Any tip to Lock the Kernel Configuration on each boot?? It keeps pumping to 1,209Mhz, and i Use MAX 1008Mhz (to save Battery and i don't play or heavy use it) in Kernel Options, but always even instantly it jumps to 1,209... it's really annoying.

Thanks Dazz for the Great Work :)

Guest SaurabhRCk

Any tip to Lock the Kernel Configuration.............

Use performance tab just above the about device section. it will be activated after you enter developer mode.

or use tickstar mod or performance control (preferred).