[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest painteramit

one bug:

when assigning a picture to a contact using people app, and browsing gallery, the image thumbnails are not showing up.

I am on 22nd nightly. 

Guest AmbushReality

Hi everybody,i recently bought Y300,but whole unlocking bootloader,rooting and installing cwm is very confusing to me,so i wanted to ask,can somebody make a video tutorial with Y300 or G510,it would be preatty easier with a video... :)

That would be pretty inconvenient for people, as it would need a locked BL and the whole process can be pretty annoying and long-winded. Maybe someone kind will, but it is a lot of effort

Guest Aeriksen

Hi everybody,i recently bought Y300,but whole unlocking bootloader,rooting and installing cwm is very confusing to me,so i wanted to ask,can somebody make a video tutorial with Y300 or G510,it would be preatty easier with a video... :)

Have to say it is easy as 1 2 3 if you use this guide

Guest StewieTech

Wifi can´t get any signal from my router, says out of reach, even at 1 feet away. PC pick up wifi from same rooter fine. Only happen with todays nightly.

Guest StewieTech

Wifi can´t get any signal from my router, says out of reach, even at 1 feet away. PC pick up wifi from same rooter fine. Only happen with todays nightly.

Works fine after restart, but the phone somehow forgot howw to pick up the wifi signal without me doing anything.

Guest TangerineTractor

Works fine after restart, but the phone somehow forgot howw to pick up the wifi signal without me doing anything.

I had this on a previous version. only solution was a wore an reflash

Guest painteramit

Can't restore SMS when using go backup & restore, does titanium backup work?

I prefer super backup as it is free and latest version of go backup is not backing up SMS in free version.

Guest syafiq007

could someone answer this question?

keep getting error that says insufficient storage space when i install/update apps. but it is clearly shown that my internal card has only been used up to 80mb+- since i wipe the entire internal memory before installing new nightlies..

Guest MrSpeedy

I don't know why I still have front facing camera for recording issue.
Recording with front camera causes app to crash.

BTW, I using latest CM 11.

Do I have to reflash everything?

Guest TheKisama

Noooo simpsons tapped out doesn't works on this rom :(

In a dilemma now!

Are you trying to install from the PlayStore? If so, then download the actual APK of the game from somewhere else(p2p and what not) and try installing now! 

Guest Aeriksen

Are you trying to install from the PlayStore? If so, then download the actual APK of the game from somewhere else(p2p and what not) and try installing now!

It is installled from playstore. And it starts and i Can login and Then it breaks Down. But will try to find the apk

Guest MrBlacksmith

Hi Daz, i noticed that the mounting as mass-storage (Settings\Storage\Menu\Massstorage) doesnt work properly, although connecting 2 PC via MTP works fine O.o? Any1 else noticed that?

Guest avenir791

Hi Daz, i noticed that the mounting as mass-storage (Settings\Storage\Menu\Massstorage) doesnt work properly, although connecting 2 PC via MTP works fine O.o? Any1 else noticed that?

it works fine for me, just connect ur phone to pc and go setting and storage, and click on parameter button and it shows u masse storage juste click and choise the last menu

Guest avenir791

hi

I installed a fm radio app but it dosn't work properly. it shows the fm signal (it seems that it pick up channels without sounds), but there is no sound, i'm wondering if there is any modification in system or any solution to fix that