[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest MetalDroid

I'm having some problems with viber and line, each time I try to make a call o receive a call I get an error saying unfortunatelly the application has stopped. Am i the only one having this problem ?

Posted Image.

With the nightly "20131226" Line calls itself work, with the following updates not working.

Guest avenir791

Last nights added hardware/qcom/audio-caf merged FM with alsa. Maybe, just maybe :)

thanks, juste we need a working fm radio app, any idea about that

Guest MelvinJoosten

Hey guys, I have cm-11-20140201-NIGHTLY installed on my Huawei Ascend G510 and I'm having some battery problems. 
Its at 23% after 3 Hours and 30 Minutes on battery. Is this normal with this rom? 

thanks, juste we need a working fm radio app, any idea about that

10.1 has working nfc and FM Radio. I've got a feeling dazzozo has given up on this build :(

Guest comax70

Hey guys, I have cm-11-20140201-NIGHTLY installed on my Huawei Ascend G510 and I'm having some battery problems. 

Its at 23% after 3 Hours and 30 Minutes on battery. Is this normal with this ro

on y300 work well

Guest Hajdzik

Its at 23% after 3 Hours and 30 Minutes on battery. Is this normal with this rom? 

It depend what are you doing on you Huawei. If watching videos on YT it's normal.

Guest MelvinJoosten

3/2/14 random reboot and google play application not woking..... :(

Some widget is missing on my Nova launcher :)

I have 01-02-2014 and my phone rebooted this morning aswell..

They're built by an automated script, which syncs the CM sources to dazzozos local sources, patches them with his patches and than built the Rom automatically for every device.

Guest MelvinJoosten

They're built by an automated script, which syncs the CM sources to dazzozos local sources, patches them with his patches and than built the Rom automatically for every device.

Thats Actually pretty cool! I have a question and I thought you could maybe awnser it. When you update via the little CyanogenMod Updates menu in settings, do you still keep everything on your phone? Or will you be factory reset?

Guest nirmalbalaji

Thats Actually pretty cool! I have a question and I thought you could maybe awnser it. When you update via the little CyanogenMod Updates menu in settings, do you still keep everything on your phone? Or will you be factory reset?

Everything will remain intact.