[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Hi Guys, thanks for the help - now got my phone on Kitkat! Do however have a really enoying issue i cant really live with, when installing anything using playstore I keep receiving a 403 error, and I cannot download / install anything.. any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks a lot again for your help.

Just wait a few hours, and everything will be all right. I don't know why, but there is some lag in device registering in Google's system, and you must wait so Google authorize your device for download.

I have another question..

Is there any way to change the first splash screen to Huawei default, because my network operator have done some modifications on the phone's ROM.

Guest nirmalbalaji

Just wait a few hours, and everything will be all right. I don't know why, but there is some lag in device registering in Google's system, and you must wait so Google authorize your device for download.

Is there any way to change the first splash screen to Huawei default, because my network operator have done some modifications on the phone's ROM.

Change the boot animation.

Guest MelvinJoosten

Google Play store is having problems today.. A lot of people have this problem no matter what device.

Change the boot animation.

The picture before bootanimation.. I will install CM11 on my G510 as soon as i recieve Bootloader unlock code, but the first picture will still be there.

Guest MelvinJoosten

The picture before bootanimation.. I will install CM11 on my G510 as soon as i recieve Bootloader unlock code, but the first picture will still be there.

You mean the 'Huawei Ascend' one?

You mean the 'Huawei Ascend' one?

Yes, that one. Mine is 'Dobre stvari pokrecu svet', that mean 'Good things run the world', and that set my network operator. I unlocked my phone, so I can use any other operator's SIM card, but now only the first splash screen has left to do.

Guest nirmalbalaji

That can't be removed. It was embedded in a hardware of the mobile in-request of the carrier. Just a carrier trolling on the hardware side. :wacko:

Guest nirmalbalaji

I found out that I must modify boot.img to change that start picture.. Can someone explain me that a little bit closer?

May be there will be some workaround to remove it if it was on software.

Guest Romagnolo1973

This works, is not easy but works

http://www.chw.net/foro/huawei/1049692-tutorial-cambiar-el-splash-screen-huawei-y300-g510-y-otros.html

sure for an Italian as I am is easy understand spanish but for you could be hard so try google translation from spanish to english (better than spanish to serbian I think)

Guest JQuantum

Swapped TWRP to 2.6.3.3 (or whatever the latest was) and installed the 2/12/2014 nightly.

Everything running flawlessly smooth especially using Apex Launcher. Have the memory management features enabled (purging assets and samepage merging).

Much faster than the other rom I was using before.

Edited by JQuantum

Guest ZolaIII

Swapped TWRP to 2.6.3.3 (or whatever the latest was) and installed the 2/12/2014 nightly.

Everything running flawlessly smooth especially using Apex Launcher. Have the memory management features enabled (purging assets and samepage merging).

Much faster than the other rom I was using before.

Same page merging actually more hurts then helps. It's 25% slower than stock thanks to unoptimized libs.

Guest xrevan86

Mile Stone Snapshots you may well call monthly updates DO NOT CONTAIN ALL THE ONGOING UPDATES OF NIGHTLIES. 

So you are well ahead when using latest nightlies as compared to a M (Milestone release).. :-)  

I actually want something more stable than bleeding edge :-).

Guest drynish

I have a small issue with my mobile... I'm not sure it's related to the ROM since I flashed three differents ROM and they had all the same issue. 

Caller ID functionnality is not always working, sometime I received call marked as UNKNOWN. This might be normal but the most surprising part is that I'm using mysms which is an app that allows us to use our computer or tablet to send SMS through it. This app also shows us when there's a call going through and the missed calls are also being shown. This app is showing me the call information such as phone #. So in my history of calls I see a bunch of UNKNOWN but in the MYSMS missed calls section, I see the real phone # of those.

I never had such issues with my phone... I moved from Videotron to Rogers and called customer support couples of times trying to resolve that issue. Do you have any idea where to look at? 

I have a Huawei Y300 with the 11.0 cyanogenmod by dazzozo.

Everything is working well btw... thanks dazzozo

Guest TheHindu

I actually want something more stable than bleeding edge :-).

S3 (international) and S4(international) users are reporting more problems ( i wont call them bugs) on M3 than on M2.

So decide for yourself. If its M3 it doesnt mean it will contain some extra code lines which are missing in latest nightlies. It rather means it contains all the codes which are there in

nightlies upto the date of Such /// M /// release ... and not those which are there in nightlies released after that particular /// M snapshot /// ...

Moreover our ROM is as stable as it can Be right now.

If some highly updated and modified KERNEL is released and integrated in our ROM then somehow it can improve some memory overflow protocols.

Else my suggestion would be BUY A DEVICE with atleast 2GB or 3GB RAM.

DAZ thanks a lot once again. Its a miracle our devices are running 4.4.2 so flawlessly.

I hope you join the CM team and  be a part of GLORY. :-)

Guest Y300-0100

I found out that I must modify boot.img to change that start picture.. Can someone explain me that a little bit closer?

It has nothing to do with boot image. Words of Pashapuma..

http://www.modaco.com/topic/367021-kk-442-cyanogenmod-110-rom-all-nightly-builds-available/page-63#entry2186799

http://www.modaco.com/topic/367021-kk-442-cyanogenmod-110-rom-all-nightly-builds-available/page-65#entry2187005

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest ZolaIII