[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dr.Proctor

Still the same. Seems like the rom can't mount the sd card. It is display in storage settings but formatting doesnt do anything.

Is there an older build you can recommend?

I tried Cyanogenmod 10.2 / Android 4.3 from Dazzozo as well. Same behaviour.

Maybe i am missing something? Wrong device?
My device is a G510-0100

Edited by Dr.Proctor

Guest spikypotato

Still the same. Seems like the rom can't mount the sd card. It is display in storage settings but formatting doesnt do anything.

Is there an older build you can recommend?

I tried Cyanogenmod 10.2 / Android 4.3 from Dazzozo as well. Same behaviour.

Maybe i am missing something? Wrong device?

My device is a G510-0100

Have you ticked 'Use external SD as primary' in Settings>Storage?

Guest Dr.Proctor

Have you ticked 'Use external SD as primary' in Settings>Storage?

No i don't even go that far. Install rom and check if camera is working.

When i install the rom cwm says something like E: unknown volume path for [/sd-ext]

But when i want to install from the sd card i can select it as sd1 and install from it.

Guest beejmaster

Is this ROM still affected from random reboots on y300?

I almost never get random reboots any more. Having WhatsApp or Facebook installed makes it reboot randomly but I uninstalled them and the ROM is very stable.

Guest SuicideBroccoli

The stock browser doesn't show all the pictures correctly. Sometimes the picture is black. Is there any solution?

Use Chrome instead of the stock browser.

Guest xals1997

Is there still random reboots

On stock

And chilli's kernel

I've been using this rom (the rom of the 19 of june) and I never had a random reboot. My Y300 has been on since that day (19th of June). No random reboots in 1 week and a half

Edited by xals1997

Guest dan555

I've been using this rom (the rom of the 19 of june) and I never had a random reboot. My Y300 has been on since that day (19th of June). No random reboots in 1 week and a half

On which kernel

Guest PhilRandal

I had some fun with this over the weekend.

I'd been plagued with Chrome crashing Android (leading me to uninstall it) and the white blobs in Browser.

Factory reset, flashed CM11 ROM, pa-gapps 4.4.4 tiny, and chil360 kernel 0,43 using TWRP 2.7.1.0, rebooted, and...

.. phone decided to hang trying to update Google Play Services, so I used TWRP to restore a backup I'd taken with TWRP the previous day, then reflashed latest CM11 build + pa-gapps 4.4.4 tiny + chil360 0.43 over the top without a factory reset, wiped cache and dalvik, booted again, and this time, success.

No more white blobs in browser, and since reinstalling Chrome no crashes in Chrome either.

I suspect the TWRP restore reformatted something which had been left untouched by the factory reset, which fixed the problem, though that could be coincidence.

So far, so good, anyhow.

Edited by PhilRandal

Guest spikypotato

Does the notification light work and is it customisable

Yes it does work and it's customisable. (Settings>Display & lights>Pulse notification light)

Guest spikypotato

I think Daz and the CyanogenMod team are slowly giving us Android L's features. First, it's the Heads-up feature and now there's a search button in Settings. Can't wait for more surprises.  :lol:

Edited by spikypotato

Guest spikypotato

What would be the function of the Heads up?

Pop-up notifications, as featured in Android L.

You can turn it on in Settings>Notification drawer>Heads-up

Untitled_1.jpg

Guest Krimzen

Awesome thanks, some bits are a bit slow to respond, but apart from that my phone has never been snappier! Thanks!

However there are some issues with apps that require the camera, chance to crash, not always! :D

Guest N00btime

Dlna works, tested on LG smart tv. I used some app from the store.

Voice recognition works ok, but I did not try to download packages for offline speech recognition.

For those on the custom kernel (Chill): Unstable operation may be a result from the standard overclock when using a custom kernel.

Not all chips are binned equally, some can get unstable when overclocked.  

Cheers.

Guest Trapezio

02/07 works perfectly.

Two questions:

1) the last nightly is Android L?

2) if i have an old version of kernel can i install a new version without reinstall the OS?

Thanks!

Edited by Trapezio