[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest RenatoNismo

I'm new to this forum. just bought used Y300 today very cheap and just unlocked bootloader and flashed CM11, I also have LG L5 with CM11 that is beta 9.1 near stable.

my friend has Y300 and before I flashed the CM11 for him, his phone had stock rom international and his splash boot before Cyanogenmod logo is original HUAWEI.

mine before flashing CM11, the rom was version of network provider, and my splash boot is image of network provider which I don't like it, I want the original HUAWEI, anyone can provide link to me ? 

found the topic about change boot, but I only want original Huawei splash, I like more genuine.

thanks

Edited by RenatoNismo

Guest spikypotato

I'm new to this forum. just bought used Y300 today very cheap and just unlocked bootloader and flashed CM11, I also have LG L5 with CM11 that is beta 9.1 near stable.

my friend has Y300 and before I flashed the CM11 for him, his phone had stock rom international and his splash boot before Cyanogenmod logo is original HUAWEI.

mine before flashing CM11, the rom was version of network provider, and my splash boot is image of network provider which I don't like it, I want the original HUAWEI, anyone can provide link to me ? 

found the topic about change boot, but I only want original Huawei splash, I like more genuine.

thanks

These links might help you:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/365554-huaway-y300-splash-screen/

or

http://www.modaco.com/topic/367021-kk-443-cyanogenmod-110-rom-all-nightly-builds-available/page-63#entry2186799

Good luck.  ^_^

Guest RenatoNismo

oh thanks, I already know these topics. I was mislead a little. I wanted to say that I already found the topics about changing splash like these. but i didn't found the stock image to install, the images I found are all modded.

build 05 of july doesn't have any deep sleep. wakelock shows 0 time of deep sleep, anyone can tell me if it just me ? this topic has 164 pages, god I admit I won't read all these.

Guest soulhand

The random reboots are getting to be a pain. They've interrupted all recent attempts to track my bike rides. Does anyone know of anything that will reduce or eliminate them?

Guest racky29

I havent had a single reboot since I first tried this Rom a week ago, that was until I tried the chil360 kernel last night

And deep sleep. Osm0sis post #6022 in the pa gapps thead at xda. Says the play services has updated and the data needs to be cleared

Also has anyone had a problem with CMupdater mine just constantly shows download but nothing downloads

Guest StefanV3

Hi,

does anyone got gps working? I'm on nightly from 20140630 and i only got a-gps wotking with google earth. Gps device only does nit work...

Thanks

StefanV3

Guest chobot1976

The random reboots are getting to be a pain. They've interrupted all recent attempts to track my bike rides. Does anyone know of anything that will reduce or eliminate them?

Try Synopsis kernel. For me works very fine. No reboots & stability OK

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/372567-[KERNEL]-[Y300/G510]-Synopsis-Kernel-For-all-Cyanogenmod-versions-and-SlimKat

Edited by chobot1976

Guest commandline1984

Is dazzozo come back? ;)

Why should he come back?

This thing here is dead. It will never be stable (not even close). He started some amazing work and as it happens quite often he ovioulsy lost interrest. And who could blame him? We got no blob for our Device and KitKat.

And what happens here? Some Kiddies asking questions that google could answer, people asking for ETAs, people complaining instead of helping.

Get used to 4.1. There will never be something stable above that. Or buy a new device. Something with Official CM support.

Guest TayoOnabule

so who is developing Nightlies ? just curiosity.

Cyanogenmod. These builds are automatically built. Dazzozo rarely makes changes except for when something needs fixing

Guest RenatoNismo

ok thanks for quick reply, I understand. it's a different about CM11 for my LG L5 that is launched one or another week new betas from the developer  :)

I found that there are some kernels for Y300, didn't want to risk any random that I find, anyone that uses can provide me good kernel for CM11 or does not necessary ?

also is there any framework that makes battery better ? at least for my L5 that I found framework which made battery last twice more time.

Guest racky29

I'm struggling to find anything that don't work, it stable a hell for me, the only time I ran into problems when I tried the chill360 repack kernel, the Governors caused instability

I'm using Y300-0100

Does anyone know something that don't work

Guest soulhand

Does anyone know something that don't work

I get (got) pretty frequent reboots - seemingly every time I went for a ride with MapMyRide on, but also just when the device was sitting on the table idle at home.

Iv'e just installed the Synopsis kernet based on a recommendation in this thread. So far, so good, 4 hours and no reboots. The next cycle ride will tell!

Other than that, yes, everything I've tried has worked.

Guest alt-tabtab

Generally happy with this google-free fork. With no downloads in the background or several apps open or music player it's very responsive. this is in encryption mode.

Some noob end user feedback for the nightly. New since last week - YMMV;

- GPS now works with Navfree.

- sometimes reboots when downloading the nightly. Download continues where it stopped and nightly continues to install ok

- when not in use i.e. screen off and idling, cm11 reboots 3-4 times a week just like that.

- A persistent bug, in all browsers used images are often partially transparent. Viewing the page at 100% shows the image correctly about half the time. Getting used to broken images but come on, i'm not switching to a text browser ;0

- improved AnTuTu score of 6788 (was 6555) and 'Benchmark & Tuning' score of 3812 (was 3680) between Sony ST25i and Sony Tablet S:3901

edit: using the Huawei Y300-0100

Edited by alt-tabtab

Guest j-beltran

I think the ROM is getting every time more stable. I mean, I have not have any reboot like three weeks ago. I have G510 with chil360 v44. There are some issues, little problem but I think they are going to be fixed soon.

Guest spikypotato

I feel that my phone is more stable when the maximum CPU frequency is set at 1008MHz instead of 1046MHz. Is it just me?

Guest TheHindu

Why should he come back?

This thing here is dead. It will never be stable (not even close). He started some amazing work and as it happens quite often he ovioulsy lost interrest. And who could blame him? We got no blob for our Device and KitKat.

And what happens here? Some Kiddies asking questions that google could answer, people asking for ETAs, people complaining instead of helping.

Get used to 4.1. There will never be something stable above that. Or buy a new device. Something with Official CM support.

What in this ROM is unstable ???? 

I am using it for 6 months and everything is working fine..

If you are having problems then its because you are using some third party launcher which is using too much RAM and causing problems for you.

I am using google launcher and its perfect.

If you will PLAY GAMES that require 1 GB RAM or high graphics then its not the developers FAULT.

HARDWARE LIMITATIONS cannot be Overcome by software improvements..

Please DO NOT say that this ROM is unstable.

I HEREBY DECLARE that this ROM is VERY GOOD for daily use and IT IS VERY MUCH STABLE.

Edited by TheHindu