[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest j-beltran

1. Do you have random reboots y/n (NO) (no random, but sometimes with Facebook videos. I can watch them but sometime makes reboot the phone)

2. What recovery and recovery version (TWRP.2.7.1.0)

3. What kernel, chill, synopsis or dazz, (Chil360 v44)

4. Gapps versions (Standard_4.4.4_signed)

5. What ROM build (12-july-2014-nightly)

6. Any scripts or others (none)

7. Model of phone (G510-0251)

Guest PhilRandal

1. I don't have random reboots

2. TWRP 2.7.1.0

3. Chil360 v.44

4. pa-mini-modular

5. 10-july-2014-nightly

6. No scripts.

7. Y300-0100

I did have random reboots once, seemingly related to Google Chrome.

As I said in an earlier post, phone stopped crashing after I used TWRP 2.7.1.0 to restore a TWRP backup taken the previous night.  I'm at a loss to know why that made a difference, unless there was some underlying filesystem corruption which was fixed by the restore process.

Edited by PhilRandal

Guest j-beltran

I did have random reboots once, seemingly related to Google Chrome.

As I said in an earlier post, phone stopped crashing after I used TWRP 2.7.1.0 to restore a TWRP backup taken the previous night. I'm at a loss to know why that made a difference, unless there was some underlying filesystem corruption which was fixed by the restore process.

Now that you mention.... I realize that I install 2.7.1.0 and then the reboots just stopped. I had many random reboots but now, as I said, only happen sometimes with Facebook videos.

Edited by j-beltran

Guest mirkoezlikovski

hello to all,

I have y300 and nightly 01.07.2014. got the sim unlock code from my carrier, but when I put the other network sim there is no wa to put in the code to unlock

Guest racky29

Mirko, you probably have to go back to stock to get the unlock

Backup then go back to a stock

Maybe that might do it, might be worth trying

Guest PhilRandal

Now that you mention.... I realize that I install 2.7.1.0 and then the reboots just stopped. I had many random reboots but now, as I said, only happen sometimes with Facebook videos.

The key thing in my case was the restore, not the existence of TWRP 2.7.1.0

Guest racky29

Looks like most of us who have posted info, don't have random reboots or don't have them anymore

But I'm starting to get the feeling its unstable batches of CPU or internal memory's or even bad kernel code

And not so much the ROM or recovery versions

Guest jobmarva

Hi Dazzozo, thanks for the good job but was just requesting if 7 may guide us on rooting and upgrading huawei media pad youth s7 701u/w to android version 4.4.4 coz currently am using 4.1.2 jelly bean. Please n thanks in advance

Guest mirkoezlikovski

I have lost my IMEI :(

Guest RenatoNismo

I have lost my IMEI :(

I've read other forum about unlocking phone with old cyanogenmod, it didn't appear to input code and the work around was going to settings, screen lock and selecting pattern or pin. then it appeared input code.

Guest dammann

Hi everyone!

I'd like to shout out a big thank you for everyone who contributed to this amazing piece of work!

For me everything ist working just fine and i'm using the July 03 Build with Chil360 v0.42 kernel on a daily basis.

Only one thing is really bugging me: When updating to a newer version of cm11, short taps on the back button and the menu button don't work anymore. Long tapping still works, like exiting apps etc. Anyone got the same issues? I used TWRP 2.7.0.1 but switched to CWM this morning because i thought the issues might have been related to the recovery system, but seemingly no...

2. CWM 6.0.4.5

3. Chil360 v.42

4. pa-mini-modular

5. 03-july-2014-nightly

6. No scripts.

7. G510-0100

Guest rederik75

Hi everyone!

I'd like to shout out a big thank you for everyone who contributed to this amazing piece of work!

For me everything ist working just fine and i'm using the July 03 Build with Chil360 v0.42 kernel on a daily basis.

Only one thing is really bugging me: When updating to a newer version of cm11, short taps on the back button and the menu button don't work anymore. Long tapping still works, like exiting apps etc. Anyone got the same issues? I used TWRP 2.7.0.1 but switched to CWM this morning because i thought the issues might have been related to the recovery system, but seemingly no...

2. CWM 6.0.4.5

3. Chil360 v.42

4. pa-mini-modular

5. 03-july-2014-nightly

6. No scripts.

7. G510-0100

I had a similar issue when passed from [b200] AOSP ROM to Slimkat, the back button didn't work. I discovered that it was because I restored some system settings from TitaniumBackup. As the settings came from a different ROM they f***d up the system. I had to reflash the rom again after a full wipe.

Guest jobmarva

Hi would u be able to help me root my huawei mediapad 7 youth? Just tried to post but no one responds to my comments please help me

Guest xals1997

Hi would u be able to help me root my huawei mediapad 7 youth? Just tried to post but no one responds to my comments please help me

This is the g510/y300 forum. 

Ask the question in the mediapad 7 youth forum, or just search it in google. It is easy: look what I've found, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2620655 just typing in google: root mediapad 7 youth. 

Here in the ascend G510/Y300 forum, everyone have a G510 or Y300 (or maybe G330), so i think that anyone have a mediapad 7 youth, so anybody can answer your question. And if you ask the question in the CM11 topic... I think that they are here because they are using CM11 on their G510/Y300 phone. Rooting a Mediapad 7 youth is not important here. 

Edited by xals1997

Guest SaurabhRCk

With synopsis 14.07 kernel the rom is very smooth and fast. For me, more than with chil360 v.0.44 kernel.

:D

I am using chli's .46 and its actually great!  i am getting around 150mb free ram always. lag while opening settings reduced for me in the latest build.

Guest xals1997

I am using chli's .46 and its actually great!  i am getting around 150mb free ram always. lag while opening settings reduced for me in the latest build.

Where you download it? In htcmania the lastest version is .44 :(

Guest xals1997

I repacked myself. Fonz helped me doing this.

Please share :D haha Dark Cricket from htcmania (who used to repack the kernel) seems to be busy this month. 

Or show me how to repack it haha :P 

Guest jobmarva

This is the g510/y300 forum.

Ask the question in the mediapad 7 youth forum, or just search it in google. It is easy: look what I've found, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2620655 just typing in google: root mediapad 7 youth.

Here in the ascend G510/Y300 forum, everyone have a G510 or Y300 (or maybe G330), so i think that anyone have a mediapad 7 youth, so anybody can answer your question. And if you ask the question in the CM11 topic... I think that they are here because they are using CM11 on their G510/Y300 phone. Rooting a Mediapad 7 youth is not important here.

I have already tried but with no success, otherwise thanks