[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

@Dazzozo

The Post before last one...(Hope -_- )

https://developer.qualcomm.com/forum/qdn-forums/maximize-hardware/mobile-gaming-graphics-adreno/27752

If nothing helps..,You may try perfecting Our Current ROMs :P

Harassing Qualcomm isn't productive and there's a huge lack of understanding in that thread. They dropped the platform for a legitimate reason. This is just adding to the noise they have to sort through.

There is a way forward, but it's a lot of work and I don't think I'm prepared to commit all that time on my own.

Guest LLiLiTo

i don't have huawei y300 anymore now im on lg optimus G e970 but dazz welcome back i was waiting for you returned now i'll try to get y300 back my hands i love lg but is developers abandon it so lets go back to home y300

Guest ASergey
In the latest build there is a bug:
Buzzer in the alarm clock (mp3) is not repeated after the end or lapse of time or repetition. Melody plays only once
!!
This is only my?

Guest sbaguz

I installed the 29/07 build on my G510: awesome! Everything works better than the stock ROM.

Thanks a lot.

For me only one problem is still pending: wifi tethering...

;)

Guest SH3H1

Can we use the Adreno 302 driver for our 203?

Never in as is condition but it's a LOT OF WORK as per Daz said !

It would be easy to port Adreno 225 driver than adreno 302 driver to 203 since it comes in the same series and i hear that someone had a success in porting it to 205 !

And yes..i would like to see it working but i don't want it so bad that will pull daz's hair :P

Edit- i know nothing :( ,ZolaIII you are tech beast :O

Edited by SH3H1

Guest ZolaIII

There are A2xx & A3xx (don't know what will be with A4xx) drivers. A302 uses A2xx as it's rebranded A220 based (with some additional capabilities bat still EGLS 2.0). Work is at the kernel side & probably will never be done (as it should).

Guest SyedAnees

Thanks Dozazzo-

Issue. When I try ti flash the Zip file on my Huawei ascend y300, it give me this error

Error: Error executing updater binary in zip ~/sdcard Error in flashing the Zip '`/sdcard/cm-11-20140727-NIGHTLY-u8833.zip"
Updating partition details....

I am using TWRP recovery and have also accidentally changed the "Partition SD Card" option from "Advanced" option as follow
EXT Size: 1024
Swap Size: 32
File System: EXT4

Please help me, I cannot install any Custom ROM on my phone

Thanks in Advance

Guest TheHindu

===================================
Since Fri Aug 1 02:33:42 UTC 2014
===================================

* bootable/recovery-cm
416f363 sr: touch: Only detect release if pressed
fb4ba6c sr: bu: Show backup/restore progress in dialog text
52a2f3f sr: Touch UI

* device/huawei/msm7x27a-common
d58cd53 audio_policy: fix VoIP

f218c79 cortex-a5 has VFPv4
875bfcc use caf audio variant
ac64f54 media_codecs: remove few ffmpeg entries
492c978 media_codecs: use ffmpeg for wma for now
ec73c39 media_codecs: enable ffmpeg codecs

* external/busybox
1071f3e Fix remaining bionic warnings

* frameworks/av
3627294 Merge remote-tracking branch 'CyanogenMod/cm-11.0' into cm-11.0

* frameworks/base
26ff47e [2/2] Add option to change size of QS ribbon bar
203fdae Framework: Make the dialog divider color themeable
9035415 SystemUI: Separate system bar BGs for themes

* packages/apps/CMHome
7aa1a1e Add license file.

* packages/apps/Mms
a4f5950 Per conversation notification settings/ringtones

* packages/apps/Settings
225e3b1 [1/2] Add option to change size of QS ribbon bar
b3913f3 Automatic translation import

Guest mihaiberevoescu

Hi!

I flashed  cm-11-20140726-NIGHTLY-u8951.zip on my G510-0100 device and I have problems with battery charge. I don't know exactly which part is to blame because I did more operations at once: boot unlock, TWRP 2.7.0.1 and cyanogen. So, since that time, my phone charges battery only on USB mode. I also found a way to charge it with original or any usb charger: plug the charger cable into phone when it is in sleep mode, so the phone displays "Charging (USB)" and it do charge the battery. Instead, when I plug the charger with the phone not in sleep mode, it displays "Charging (AC)", animate the charging icon, but does not charge the battery even if left more than 8 hours.

It is not charging even with the phone powered off. In power off mode, when I plug the charger, it shows Huawei logo for a few seconds and after that it shows the battery animation like it charges, but nothing happens in hours.

Meanwhile I updated TWRP to 2.7.1.0 and another strange thing happens: the phone does not start when plugged into charger. It shows huawei logo, shows cyanogenmod animanion for about 20 seconds and then reboot to huawei logo, start to load cyanogen and so on.

I exclude that the battery is damaged because it works good when it is truely charging. I left the phone running movies on youtube via wi-fi and it dropped about 30% in 2 hours. Before all those modification, the phone also worked fine.

Any ideas?

PS: English is not my mother language so please excuse my mistakes.

Guest bogdanwp

Am i the only one who noticed a general decrease in sound output volume through the speaker in every build beginning since radio fm was implemented ?

Am i the only one who noticed a general decrease in sound output volume through the speaker in every build beginning since radio fm was implemented ?

I dont have any problem with sound. It may be your phone configuration, you should check it

Guest fonz93

If you take audio lib related in system/lib/hw from previous versions without FM radio you'll have an high gain, but the sound will be too high, it can broke your speakers

I dont have any problem with sound. It may be your phone configuration, you should check it

Nope, you didn't notice it, but without FM radio, the speaker volume was higher

Edited by fonz93

Guest bogdanwp

Hm thanks i will try that . I don`t care if they blow up . The way they are now they`re so low that they might as well be blown up , same thing :P