[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest peyotitot

Ok thanks for your answers.

But i have a bug with torch witget. "Problèmes loading widget" . have you the same error ?

Edited by peyotitot

Guest spikypotato

Ok thanks for your answers.

But i have a bug with torch witget. "Problèmes loading widget" . have you the same error ?

Nope. The widget is functioning well for me. Tested in Google Now Launcher and Trebuchet.

Going forward, I don't really know what the plan is Since January I've been maintaining the builds and nothing more. I have no idea if any bugs have popped up since then that need addressing. Looking further forward than that, L is obviously no more than a few months off from release and you can have a decent idea of the shape that it's taking if you know where to look. I have a feeling our "lazy" strategy with the kernel probably won't suffice for much longer we're basically using a kernel that targets Android 4.1 on 4.4 and given that it's a major release, it might be the death of a few chipsets and I imagine more people than usual will probably not bother with it. Other than that, I'm going to pick up a few other projects "unrelated" to Android, as I really ought/want/need to. I want to learn something and break things again. :D

@Dazzozo (Daz Jones)

If you consider being active,since you really ought/want/need to do something...i have an idea for ya !

But it's related to android...it's just fun with android and might be crazy :lol:

Why not a GINGERBREAD ROM? :O :O :O :O :O

It would be running as it does on an high end phone !

Just a thought man,just a cute,fun thought !

Backport is a nice idea :P

Guest chobot1976

@Dazzozo (Daz Jones)

If you consider being active,since you really ought/want/need to do something...i have an idea for ya !

But it's related to android...it's just fun with android and might be crazy :lol:

Guest spanitzer

@Dazzozo (Daz Jones)

+1 for Gingerbread Rom

Guest beejmaster

I would like to ask for the help of anyone experienced with decompiling and editing apks, I imagine Daz might have experience, but I don't know who else.

My challenge is that I want to theme the battery icon, but on Kitkat you no longer can because it's drawn from code rather than png files. I found this post,

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2628560,(sorry if I'm not supposed to post links) explaining how to edit some files in SystemUI.apk to make this work on the Galaxy Note 3. For obvious reasons this doesn't work here, and would need a lot of editing to make it work.

I'm a complete newbie with editing apks, so if anyone who has experience could help me with this, or show me how to do it myself, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Guest beejmaster

I'll move it if you stop being helpful ;-)

Yes, I installed that, so I successfully decompiled the apk, but when I was finished editing and I tried to build it I got the following error

[38,15] no viable alternative at input 'v1'
[73,15] no viable alternative at input '"filter"'
[139,15] no viable alternative at input 'v1'
[164,15] no viable alternative at input 'v1'
[174,15] no viable alternative at input '"i$"'
[189,15] no viable alternative at input '"cb"'
[202,15] no viable alternative at input 'v1'
[212,15] no viable alternative at input '"i$"'
[227,15] no viable alternative at input '"cb"'
[240,15] no viable alternative at input 'v1'
[241,15] no viable alternative at input 'p2'
[254,15] no viable alternative at input '"action"'
[311,15] no viable alternative at input '"i$"'
[326,15] no viable alternative at input '"cb"'
[348,15] no viable alternative at input 'v1'
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: Could not smali file: /home/nben/Downloads/SystemUI/smali/com/android/systemui/statusbar/policy/BatteryController.smali
        at brut.androlib.src.DexFileBuilder.addSmaliFile(DexFileBuilder.java:45)
        at brut.androlib.src.DexFileBuilder.addSmaliFile(DexFileBuilder.java:33)
        at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.buildFile(SmaliBuilder.java:66)
        at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.build(SmaliBuilder.java:50)
        at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.build(SmaliBuilder.java:37)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSourcesSmali(Androlib.java:257)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSources(Androlib.java:214)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:205)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:176)
        at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:228)
        at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:79)

I'm sure I've done something completely wrong, I just don't know what... Any ideas?

Guest wbrambley

I think back porting is an interesting idea if not a challenge, but is not the main aim moving forward? I still have my g300 too and despite the speed I would still like to see it on the most up to date version it will handle. I think CM12 will be challenge enough for our handsets. My u8125 has CM9 and that's ridiculous considering the hardware.

Guest Arbab Irfan

Which PC Suit is best for our G510 CM11?, Connect through Bluetooth/USB Can send Msg, other tweaks 

and  :excl: 

specially can update CM11 if available :D .

Edited by Arbab Irfan

Guest spikypotato

Which PC Suit is best for our G510 CM11?

AFAIK (as far as I know) there's no PC Suite for G510/Y300.

Connect through Bluetooth/USB Can send Msg

You mean the USB On-the-Go function? Our devices doesn't support it. :/

You can send a text message on PC by pairing your Bluetooth-supported PC with your G510.

Guest Naikkon

hello today i flashed last CM rom .

1 . did all wipes

2 . flash rom

and i have 2500+ contacts on my contacts ppl :O i only have close frends just only 150 contacts . they are like "my name" 20 times.

so i said to make a nother flash.

1 . did all wipes again but i can flash the rom in CWM and TWRP the phone restarts after i press flash rom [ first time works]

after the second wipes i got 0 ppl in my contacts , i import from sim to phone and got 150 ppl. after 2-3 min i got again 2500+ ppls.

what i did wrong ??

sorry for my language i'm romanian