[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest tamastro

Hello guys newb here.

I recently flash jeeko pure mod to my Y300 with CM 11 and it make it more laggy.

Is it normal because my HH doest support or because the kernel? Because im using 3.4 .0 cloudrunner idk if thats the stock kernel or not.

Or should i flash the new slim kat kernel ?

Thabk you.

Guest LotR656

As first, dont flash any mod or something addicional. That will just slow down phone.

HH? Huawei Honor? Pure mod is just to remove animation, and you will not feel any smoothness.

Watch on that like this, if that thing is good developers will use that in their ROMs. I solved that with new ROM. Wipe everything and flash ROM (and gapps) and you are done.

Guest chobot1976

Hi everyone I bought the LG G2, but certainly not open to this great community. Telephone inherited by his son, so that we can continue to help. Thank you Luca and Y300 for significant help.

Guest tamastro

As first, dont flash any mod or something addicional. That will just slow down phone.

HH? Huawei Honor? Pure mod is just to remove animation, and you will not feel any smoothness.

Watch on that like this, if that thing is good developers will use that in their ROMs. I solved that with new ROM. Wipe everything and flash ROM (and gapps) and you are done.

No hh mean handheld not huawei honor.

I thought puremod make my phone can play heavy game because my y300 cant play angry birds epic idk why.

Thank you for the answer i will wipe everything.

Oh yeah one more will my phobe get better if i using the slimkat kernel or should i just using my current kernel?

Guest tamastro

Use slimkat kernel, bacuase developer optimise it for his rom. :)

Could you tell me how or give link tutorial how to change my kernel.

Sorry if i ask too much.

Guest LotR656

Just download kernel and flash it. But only different kernel that can maybe speed up your phone is Synopsis kernel. But look for repacked version for SlimKat by fonz93. You can find topic in Development section.

Guest tomtruckie

Y300. Running 8th Sept nightly with chil kernel .52 and new egl libs. Antutu 10668. I'm happy with that.

Edited by tomtruckie

Guest KOUROSHKTKK

Same settings (except for 1008 -320) gave antutu of 8150 with stock cm kernel.

antutu benchs are only some number but in work synopsis kernel work so better than chil in gaming

I think ;)

Guest Arbab Irfan

Whenever I try to install Latest Nightly Update or any previous Nightly, get stuck in middle of installation phone hang shows black screen or restart.

After Hard work I am able to install every update against cost losing of my whole user data, using procedure:

1) restore Huawei G510 original OS, I backed up decades ago… J

2) Then wipe old all user data and install any CM11 Nightly……

It take time...:-(

Why I have to follow this whole process otherwise, I am unable to update any CM11 nighlty.. :-(

What is wrong with my Device

My recovery is 6.0.51, I can’t switch twrp because of my (last hope) old Backup, ..

Kindly help.. I don’t wana loss user data Contacts Apps logs msg again and again….:-(

Guest xals1997

20/10: Loop at boot

Unfortunately process com.android.phone has stopped

Update: Loop only with Chil360 kernel ver. 0.52, but this release have the same bug of nightly 17/10 (http://www.modaco.com/topic/367021-kk-444-cyanogenmod-110-rom-all-nightly-builds-available/?p=2234659)

You need to use a repack version of chil360 kernel. The slimkat version has that force close.

I did a repack and I'm using it and it works https://mega.co.nz/#!rJZj3SBL!83q_un4kOJfahaw7WcoNVdfPkc5A4K5acQGOIqQosK0

Guest Trapezio

Thanks but now i've installed S.O. with old kernel. Can i overwrite it with new kernel or i must reinstall all packages?

Edited by Trapezio