[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Tameem1234567890

Guys there is a small problem. I installed the rom but my sim card is not detected and i can't call, text or use mobile data. I tried other roms too and they do the same and when i roll back to stock rom it works. Am i doing something wrong? 

Guest andrea2107

Guys there is a small problem. I installed the rom but my sim card is not detected and i can't call, text or use mobile data. I tried other roms too and they do the same and when i roll back to stock rom it works. Am i doing something wrong?

What device do you have

Guest androholic

Use another ROM :\

Dude, Im using Dazzozo's CM since more than 1 year, may be I havn't post enough but that doesn't mean that im not loving this rom, its the rom i like most. what im trying to say is, if failure of whatsapp calling is a bug then dev should look after into this as he is publishing a new build evry week and whatsapp not gives any support to custom rom. 'use another rom' is not a solution and not gonna help Dazzozo to built better.

Guest jova3

Try to flash baseband for your country.

Guest Tameem1234567890

Try to flash baseband for your country.

Any guide or could you be kind enough to tell me how to do that. Sorry I am beginner at this :/

What device do you have

I use Huawei Ascend Y300-0100. Edited by Tameem1234567890

Guest Flea997

Dude, Im using Dazzozo's CM since more than 1 year, may be I havn't post enough but that doesn't mean that im not loving this rom, its the rom i like most. what im trying to say is, if failure of whatsapp calling is a bug then dev should look after into this as he is publishing a new build evry week and whatsapp not gives any support to custom rom. 'use another rom' is not a solution and not gonna help Dazzozo to built better.

Is dazzozo still doing something?

Guest juanpablocastillo

Hacking the 3DS.

Don't worry, he will come back some day, I think.

Daz Jones will return.

Guest androholic

I don't know what he is doing for y300/g510 now, but evry week Friday he uploads a new nightly for our device

Guest andrea2107

really!!!!! :o ....then what is the purpose of it? and how could be the new build better than the previous!!!!

Cyanogenmod official works as nightly(every night) so there always are some little changes on the source,for now daz left android but the server is still working updating not device specific changes

• 2 weeks later...