[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest nirmalbalaji

i have installed first mini gapps, now i installed full gapps and make wipe dalvik cache, and when phone is started the usb mass storage already is function now :D  :D  :D

Errr !! I don't want to install all those Google bloatware. Daz, I owe you a thank for providing a tiny Gapps. I hope you enable the USB Mass Storage in the coming nightlies.

Guest Dazzozo

God knows what's happening with UMS and the USB connection menu. Not really any of my business though. :P

Yes it works. I have to install Google Calendar to sych with my account and magically the default Calendar sych'd with all the events. Uninstalled Google Calendar. Damn Google!! :angry:

Seems MX Player is unsupported in Android 4.4.1 showing the error message as "Unsupported Android version". It worked perfectly in 4.4 a week ago.

I think we worked out that CalendarProvider is missing from my tiny gapps zip.

Guest Guoherr

Can some one help me??? I already factory reset,wipe cache and dalvik before installing cm11 & 4.4 gapps, after the set up process its just a blank screen with the notification bar. i am able to get to the settings through the quick settings panel but i cant seem to get to the home screen.

Edited by Guoherr

Guest smartie8457

bugs found in this ROM milky screen green bar in YouTube HC LC color fade browser slow but is nog realy a bug for the rest great ROM and work daz

Guest avenir791

Hi

thank u dazz for the great rom, however i noticed that the hotspot is not working, and the green bar in youtube. but in general it's excellent for beginning, i hope that u will fix those issues for next releases

thanks for ur great work

Guest Dazzozo

new bug

huge lags in internet browsers

i use next browser and thats was freez, and explorer is very very slow and lag :(

Old bug. :P

Anything that uses WebView seems to suffer. It doesn't really lag, something just seems to block during loading.

Great ROM, thanks! It feels a little laggy, but it's ok for me.

It seems, that keyboard in tiny gapps (second link, ~60 mb) does not support 'gesture typing'. So i've installed 'mini modular gapps /w  keyboard'.

Edited by invy

Guest nirmalbalaji

God knows what's happening with UMS and the USB connection menu. Not really any of my business though. :P

What about changing persist.sys.usb.config=mtp,adb to persist.sys.usb.config=mass_storage,adb in the build.prop? I think this should work.

Guys try the lines I have mentioned and report back if it works.

Guest nirmalbalaji

I think we worked out that CalendarProvider is missing from my tiny gapps zip.

Remake your tiny Gapps with the CalendarProvider then. That tiny package has a big potential for the people who loves to De-Google their device. :wub:

hey dazzozo

i am trying to build cm11 for my device i8552 and it is a very similar device to your device.

i just come across your jenkins server where i found in manifest following lines

i dont know where there repositories are ...

so can please point me to path where these all files are!!

these are not on your github so that is why i asking you for this...

your help will be much appreciated.

thank you

see my post on page 5 please.

http://www.modaco.com/topic/367021-kk-441-cyanogenmod-110-rom-all-nightly-builds-available/page-5#entry2180100

thank you

Edited by k2wl

Guest Dazzozo

A recovery build. CWM is part of CM and therefore it is built nightly.

https://github.com/LegacyXperia/local_manifests/issues/181

we are not the only ones facing the webview lag issue. I hope it gets fixed by cm11 updates :/

That was kinda obvious. :P

Though it's clear their assumption that it's caused by the use of pmem is wrong, since we're using ION and have the issue.

Guest TangerineTractor

It's sooooo close!

Nice work so far Daz.

Browser lag doesn't happen in Opera Classic, my browser of choice, but is prevelant in other apps that use a browser front end, so for example my online banking is goosed.

Still got the video playback issues.

Occassional lags.

Battery seems good.

Shame there isn't support for battery percentage in the status bar - the circle with percent is too small for my eyes!

I think once the browser lag is resolved, it becomes a viable daily driver.

Guest dr_avila
Daz:

Can you repair the problem with the sound, it does restart the phone, especially with grooveshark and google play music?

I am a paid subscriber to both services.

Thanks in advance

PS: Google translate english... Sorry
Edited by dr_avila

Guest SaurabhRCk

updated to latest nightly and recovery as twrp and now the rom is performing great! just the browser lag and some minor bug! hope to see those fixed in coming days! 

Ok so far, installed, working - thank you very much for your efforts!

... but I got a special problem: trying screen recording with adb shell (which should work with android 4.4) it shows me this error:

ERROR: unable to create encoder input surface (err=-22)
WARNING: failed at 480x854, retrying at 720x1280
ERROR: unable to configure codec (err=-2147483648)

device: g510
Edited by avanto