[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Gliwusss

is this kernel compatible with this ROM? Does it improve something? Does it contains some feautures that are necessary to make the phone work better?

It has some extra features like more cpu governors and i/o shedulers, and overclock to 1245mhz :) But I don't know thats the real oc or fake oc... And I think that this kernel it's not stable yet. But you can try it, why not? :)

g510_100 here. the only thing ive changed is the ksm option to enabled. san andreas is to medium quality.

regards.

Why on g510 games have better performence than y300? This phone models have very similar hardware... Edited by Gliwusss

Guest Gliwusss

I found that in characteristic of Mokee OS, can someone explain that or post a screenshot?

- Task switching sidebar in recent apps (the list will increase if you install supported apps)

Edited by Gliwusss

Guest Domino2115

It has some extra features like more cpu governors and i/o shedulers, and overclock to 1245mhz :) But I don't know thats the real oc or fake oc... And I think that this kernel it's not stable yet. But you can try it, why not? :)

Why on g510 games have better performence than y300? This phone models have very similar hardware...

because g510 has better cpu 1.2ghz thats why

Guest rederik75

[4.4.2 KitKat] Mokee OS 44.2 UNOFFICIAL (CM11.0) for Y300/G510

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=754914

Has Anyone Tried This ROM??

At post #6, when asked for bugs, he says: 

Los de la CM11 de Dazz y los de la propia mokee demomento yo no eh notado ninguno en mi uso normal....

That is, "The ones from Dazz' CM11 plus Mokees' ones, but I didn't notice anything in normal use..."

So, I think at this stage it's better not to add possible issues to the ones we already have...  ;)

Guest Fuanda

jmmm go figure n1ggrsdntcry. I thought it was actually reading less Ram and that was the reason of the reduced Antutu Scores (6015). The phone behaves quite we'll thought be using every nightly since 2 weeks ago.

Guest mirkoezlikovski

For me antutu benchmark still freezes on 3D test,i'm on 01.08 build... :wacko:

mine was rebooting on antutu and fing and some other app, until I went to TWRP and cleared dalvik, now it is fine, I am at 5.1. at the moment

Guest wbrambley

mine was rebooting on antutu and fing and some other app, until I went to TWRP and cleared dalvik, now it is fine, I am at 5.1. at the moment

Maybe TWRP makes a difference, that is what i have been using too.

Guest davorix

I have the nightly from 7th, with twrp, ksm enabled and govenor interactive, scoring 7048 points. But it took really long to start the 3d test...

Guest menace3uk

@Daz.. I'm loving your work on kit kat m8, haven't had one reboot or any other major issue, except the call delay which I'm sure you'll sort out soon Lol.. Off topic, can you recommend a good tethering app that Giffgaff can't detect :-) lovely jubbly.. Again, great work your doing m8

Guest Michael Roscowe

@Daz.. I'm loving your work on kit kat m8, haven't had one reboot or any other major issue, except the call delay which I'm sure you'll sort out soon Lol.. Off topic, can you recommend a good tethering app that Giffgaff can't detect :-) lovely jubbly.. Again, great work your doing m8

Been told PDA net works but haven't tested

Guest tomtruckie

Thanks. Worked for me on 9/1

Guest painteramit

g510_100 here. the only thing ive changed is the ksm option to enabled. san andreas is to medium quality.

regards.

sorry for my ignorance, but what is ksm?

Is that on 01.08 build or on some older? :)

it's on all builds since the first  :P

Guest rederik75

Is it good to use KSM and zRam? Is there any contraindication?

Wikipedia says:

A concern is that although memory usage is reduced, CPU usage is increased, thus negating potential increases in performance.

I may suppose that if you have a game running, heavy on CPU it would be not so good... with lots of light apps opened together in multitasking it may help.

The only way is trying.