[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

I've now got problems with very erratic lagging and freezing up. Running very slow then very quick and slow again and sudden now reboots...im not doing anything like browsing or game playing and my now my tapatalk app constantly force closes or crashes. Facebook freezes. Yahoo mail slow. I removed some off my apps and I though my back up from SD is suspect....so I download apk files to SD and chrome crash. Browser slow. Try Firefox but is getting error. I'm gonna switch off for the night and see what happens tomorrow. Looked so promising and while I'm typing this the phone froze 6 times :-(

Edited by ivan41

Guest ProHunter

I've now got problems with very erratic lagging and freezing up. Running very slow then very quick and slow again and sudden now reboots...im not doing anything like browsing or game playing and my now my tapatalk app constantly force closes or crashes. Facebook freezes. Yahoo mail slow. I removed some off my apps and I though my back up from SD is suspect....so I download apk files to SD and chrome crash. Browser slow. Try Firefox but is getting error. I'm gonna switch off for the night and see what happens tomorrow. Looked so promising and while I'm typing this the phone froze 6 times :-(

Did you wiped cache and dalvik after upgrading rom?

Did you wiped cache and dalvik after upgrading rom?

Initially I did not, but as I was installing my back up, it started crashing so I reflashed, this time with data/cache and davlik wipes then installed my back up.

Everything been fine for 8 hours or more until I notice the screen was on so I go to phone and it was frozen up.....when it rebooted itself I yet some apps and it start crashing......was fine till then and its 12/01 :-(

Guest ProHunter

Initially I did not, but as I was installing my back up, it started crashing so I reflashed, this time with data/cache and davlik wipes then installed my back up.

Everything been fine for 8 hours or more until I notice the screen was on so I go to phone and it was frozen up.....when it rebooted itself I yet some apps and it start crashing......was fine till then and its 12/01 :-(

What actually are you backed up?Because if you don't wipe data,you don't need a back up...I'm on the latest release also,and i have no problems so far...

Guest mirkoezlikovski

Is there a way to have this rom with TWRP? Just tried with 2.6.1.0 but it get me an error.

is it compatible with xposed framework?

yes, I use it with TWRP 2.6.3.3

What actually are you backed up?Because if you don't wipe data,you don't need a back up...I'm on the latest release also,and i have no problems so far...

Just most of my apps are stored as apk file in SD....not from play store such as Facebook, mail and music player, around 200mb of apps that's all

Guest ProHunter

Just most of my apps are stored as apk file in SD....not from play store such as Facebook, mail and music player, around 200mb of apps that's all

Ok,just to add,a problem with tapatalk on 4.4.2 is a known problem....Where are you from?

Ok,just to add,a problem with tapatalk on 4.4.2 is a known problem....Where are you from?

Didn't know of the tapatalk problem.....I'm from UK .....east coast :-)

Guest ProHunter

Didn't know of the tapatalk problem.....I'm from UK .....east coast :-)

Lol,i though you are from balkan,because of name and profile picture.. :D

Did you wiped everything after reflashing?And which gapps are you using? :)

Edited by ProHunter

Guest TayoOnabule

If Daz still reads this, then thanks for all your work. This rom is incredibly stable. I'm sure you're used to making stuff stable, but we're all in your debt for keeping these phones up to date. Hope all your life's problems get sorted so you can get back to whatever makes you happy :')

In less soppy words: Thanks mate ;)

Lol,i though you are from balkan,because of name and profile picture.. :D

Did you wiped everything after reflashing?And which gapps are you using? :)

Lol I wish I was from bulkans.....my PIC is the machine I drive at work.....

Yes I make wipes and I'm using paranoid android 4.4.2 stock gapps from xda-208 mb

so it trully improves the battery life?

It sounds strange to me that this app improves battery life but I think I'll test it because now I'm with 17% of battery with only 1 hour of screen. I don't know if it's because I haven't made charges yet but I'm worried  :wacko:

Guest noemi.abril

ARGGH!! I UPDATE ON 01/13 AND NOW THERE'S NO LOCKSCREEN CUSTOM WIDGETS!!!!! I CAN'T ADD WIDGETS ON LOCKSCREEN ANYMORE!!! PLEASE FIX!!! 

maybe if you change "true" by "false" in this line "ro.config.low_ram=true" and reboot... you have anothertime lockscreen widgets ;-)

Edited by noemi.abril

Lol I wish I was from bulkans.....my PIC is the machine I drive at work.....

Yes I make wipes and I'm using paranoid android 4.4.2 stock gapps from xda-208 mb

use modular pa 13.12. mini gapps never had a reboot from day one. i,m also  UK shame dazz has left , probably sick of "developers" ripping off his work , messing about with it, AND then having the bare faced cheek to complain .Sad to see you leave Dazz ,All the best .