[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest ProHunter

If Dazzozo really given up on this, what is the point of these updates? I mean if this rom can really be better than it is now without his work?From what I saw on Twitter he is done with developing.I'm asking because I do not know, so if anyone can tell me can this rom be better with this nightlys without Dazzozo work?

Of course it's better with new releases,because there are still "General" bugs for all CM 11 devices,that those releases fixes... :)

Edited by ProHunter

Guest nirmalbalaji

Daz is just taking a break from Android stuff for a while. So just give him some time and he too have a personal life. He is still active a little bit on his GitHub over the last few days.

My best advice is don't update the ROM daily. Update once in 4 days or a week if you feel that the update may break something or buggy.

Reboots when installing apps! :(

On 17/01 nightly.

i don't have this problem. for me works fine

for those have problem with sim card, try to remove micro sd. i made it, and now sim works fine! i try Six reboots, the sim was always detected

Edited by Wetito

Guest Stanley-007

Stanley-007, on 17 Jan 2014 - 4:01 PM, said:snapback.png

Thanks but primarily I need contacts saved in the phone memory.

save google = save phone

There must be items Phone...

post-1031188-0-30072300-1390053387_thumb

Guest Krisoboe

ALL Members for have widget in lockscreen and status bar TRASPARENT change:

Change "true" and "false" in this line "ro.config.low_ram = true" and becomes "ro.config.low_ram = false "  reboot (is situated in SYSTEM -> BUILD.PROP)

G510-0100 FOUND

post-1029461-0-18056600-1390061273_thumb

post-1029461-0-25465400-1390061317_thumb

Edited by Krisoboe

Guest Stanley-007

No does not exist saving in the phone

Why? I do not need as Auto HF Bluetooth device that displays contacts from the phone ... HF can not display contacts from a Google Account.

Guest SaurabhRCk

anyway to increase camera picture quality?? on stock rom camera picture is far far better than cm 11! any way to get better picture here? i mean any cemara app or maybe using stock camera app from 4.1.1

Guest Naikkon

anyway to increase camera picture quality?? on stock rom camera picture is far far better than cm 11! any way to get better picture here? i mean any cemara app or maybe using stock camera app from 4.1.1

try MXCamera on playstore

Guest nirmalbalaji

ALL Members for have widget in lockscreen and status bar TRASPARENT change:

Change "true" and "false" in this line "ro.config.low_ram = true" and becomes "ro.config.low_ram = false "  reboot (is situated in SYSTEM -> BUILD.PROP)

G510-0100 FOUND

Don't try to spam the thread over and over again with an already much discussed topic in a RED COLOURED BOLD LETTERS. Almost everyone who uses CM 11 knows how to enable the transparent bar and lockscreen widgets from the days of experimental build.

Guest Hajdzik

It will be great if it is set to default because with every update we're forced to set it again. Is it possible to put the dashclock widget on the first lockscreen instead of cLOCK?

Guest nirmalbalaji

It will be great if it is set to default because with every update we're forced to set it again. Is it possible to put the dashclock widget on the first lockscreen instead of cLOCK?

Its upto Daz. He says it causes lag and performance drop. I think he should re-consider it when he comes back from the break. Most of us are using a third party launchers and Google Experience Launcher instead of the AOSP Launcher 3 which is laggy even though low RAM is set to be true.

It needs further testing from his side to find which offers the better performance. Lets see in the coming days.

Guest Krisoboe

Don't try to spam the thread over and over again with an already much discussed topic in a RED COLOURED BOLD LETTERS. Almost everyone who uses CM 11 knows how to enable the transparent bar and lockscreen widgets from the days of experimental build.

you know it other no.

Guest modernaire

Why is it that since I flashed 11-20131210-NIGHTLY, none of the nightlies after that works for me? I've downloaded a few nightlies since the one I have, but everytime I flash/update the one I flashed in the beginning, it loads up normally, but after I reboot it, it gets stuck at the cyanogenmod logo and does nothing. Is it wrong of me to update to a newer nightly instead of wiping everything before flashing one?

Guest ProHunter

Why is it that since I flashed 11-20131210-NIGHTLY, none of the nightlies after that works for me? I've downloaded a few nightlies since the one I have, but everytime I flash/update the one I flashed in the beginning, it loads up normally, but after I reboot it, it gets stuck at the cyanogenmod logo and does nothing. Is it wrong of me to update to a newer nightly instead of wiping everything before flashing one?

You should wipe cache and dalvik....Do you use cwm or twrp?

Guest ajak_moderno

Instead of modifying build.prop, installing tinted status bar in xposed framework will make your transparent statusbar much cooler. Just my opinion