[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest GizmoTheGreen

Hi,

my blade is still Gen1 with CWM 4.0.1.5.

Flash of image doesn't work with this CWM version as mentioned several times in this thread.

6.0.1.1 or 6.0.2.7 I can find don't work (gen2 only)

Would image generally work on gen1?

can I flash the image via fastboot if I can't find working CWM?

what is best way to install image?

use TPT to make your device Gen2.

then install recovery 6.0.2.7.

Then install ROM :)

Guest gerhardo

Hi,

my blade is still Gen1 with CWM 4.0.1.5.

Flash of image doesn't work with this CWM version as mentioned several times in this thread.

6.0.1.1 or 6.0.2.7 I can find don't work (gen2 only)

Would image generally work on gen1?

can I flash the image via fastboot if I can't find working CWM?

what is best way to install image?

Updated links, including old TPT (if you are on pre-ICS)

http://www.modaco.com/topic/368013-devrom-111-cyanogenmod-110-android-442/?p=2188253

Guest homez99

Really enjoying this ROM. It seems to run really well on my Blade. No random reboots, no browser crashes and battery life seems to be close to Jelly Bean (maybe a little better). I have noticed a random issue that hasn't come up in this thread though, and that's with the dialer. When answering or making a call, the call interface doesn't appear. I've tried starting a call and then going back to the dialer app, but every time I select "Use touch tone keypad" or "Return to call in progress" in the dialer it just takes me to the home screen. The call carries on in the background, but I have no way of stopping it apart from going into Aeroplane Mode.

On the whole though, this is a very small issue in what is an extraordinary ROM. zeelog is a complete boss prime. Excellent work.

that doesnt disable it...just the navbar

That is the navigation bar... the three dots are those lying vertically on most apps... top right corner.. to form app menu when pressed.

Ooops! Misunderstood. Sorry  :P

Guest Fizziebaunz

and this has worked in any other rom for the blade..... and why would you want burst mode on a 3mpixel shitty grainy camera sensor anyway? it will only make the images more grainy and darker. you'll have no detail whatsoever.

Well that's to you.... to me... this shitty phone is the only phone I have.

Guest GizmoTheGreen

Well that's to you.... to me... this shitty phone is the only phone I have.

well, my point it burstmode would be horrible, you're better of as it is, in my opinion.

Guest szpilasty
... I have noticed a random issue that hasn't come up in this thread though, and that's with the dialer. When answering or making a call, the call interface doesn't appear. I've tried starting a call and then going back to the dialer app, but every time I select "Use touch tone keypad" or "Return to call in progress" in the dialer it just takes me to the home screen. The call carries on in the background, but I have no way of stopping it apart from going into Aeroplane Mode.
I do not have these problems. Only one very small problem with dialer. When I tap key pad for first time it is not showing. Menu is diapering... need to tap in place where it was and second tap is activating Kay pad. The only bigger issue for me is uninstaliing /removing apps from Home screen by dragging to the top. The 'Red' area is very small and text (remove/unistall) does not appear. It is hard to say if you in right spot because icon is under your finger. Edited by szpilasty

I have noticed a random issue that hasn't come up in this thread though, and that's with the dialer. When answering or making a call, the call interface doesn't appear. I've tried starting a call and then going back to the dialer app, but every time I select "Use touch tone keypad" or "Return to call in progress" in the dialer it just takes me to the home screen. The call carries on in the background, but I have no way of stopping it apart from going into Aeroplane Mode.

Only one very small problem with dialer. When I tap key pad for first time it is not showing. Menu is diapering... need to tap in place where it was and second tap is activating Kay pad. 

potential fix: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/57224/  - if anything i'll be including this in the next build, though i didn't test personally since i didn't even encounter the issue..

android.media error I have one?

From time to time appears too.

try wipe cache & dalvik cache, see if it helps..

Do not support the Chinese add Chinese fonts thank //////

Doesn't have Chinese and Japanese fonts in Play market. Russian in Ingress chat.

Besides this works great! Thanks for your great work.

I'm missing customisation options :)

can you please test with the new build (15.1), i can't verify myself 

Guest peter_uk

Everything seem to have installed ok. Only problem I have is when trying to sign into google, I just keep getting the messege

"There was a problem communicating with google services. try again later"

Guest homez99

potential fix: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/57224/  - if anything i'll be including this in the next build, though i didn't test personally since i didn't even encounter the issue..

Awesome work, the new update fixed it and now the ROM is impeccable. The new text battery style is very helpful too by the way, looks great. Thank you, KonstaT, the CM team and everyone else involved for creating this wonderful new lease of life for all our phones.

Awesome work, the new update fixed it and now the ROM is impeccable. The new text battery style is very helpful too by the way, looks great. Thank you, KonstaT, the CM team and everyone else involved for creating this wonderful new lease of life for all our phones.

is the int2ext script working for u ..

Guest homez99

Sorry, I don't use any ext stuff as my memory card currently isn't big enough. Hopefully someone else can help you.

Guest Fizziebaunz

Yeah.... the script is working fine... though have not tested the new build

If you had partitioned your card using a computer.... you should partition it again... using cwm

Edited by Fizziebaunz

Yeah.... the script is working fine... though have not tested the new build

If you had partitioned your card using a computer.... you should partition it again... using cwm

tried everything man..

minitool, cwm(had to flash the non-touch recovery) , gparted...

even the freakin sd-parted tools

none worked...

whereas the sd-ext mounts fine in cm10.2...

so not a issue with partitioning i guess

i feel its some permission issue sd-ext folder is not created while mounting

Edited by vNa5h

Guest killadroid

tried everything man..

minitool, cwm(had to flash the non-touch recovery) , gparted...

even the freakin sd-parted tools

none worked...

whereas the sd-ext mounts fine in cm10.2...

so not a issue with partitioning i guess

i feel its some permission issue sd-ext folder is not created while mounting

i think ur sdcard has a problem.the script is working fine with me 2.u should check ur internal memory coz the sd-ext part shows 0.00B i think it's a bug