[ROM] Expert V4 FINAL [CM10.1] [4.2.2]

Guest TayoOnabule

Guest noobSU

the 3GP thing is because we havent got proper graphics drivers for anything above 4.1.2 (4.4.2 seemed to accept the old drivers... but 4.2.2 and 4.3 definitely don't work properly) so there's not much you can do about that.

As to the editing and saving of pictures, i didn't have any problems with that on V4 or V3

Pretty much well defined. Thanks!

Guest NaqiKiller

Perfectly :)

for me ..it works normaly...

Yeah it works well if you watch music videos with mxplayer but when you watch video which you made with camera of your y300/g510....it will play with lags.

Guest squal

Yeah it works well if you watch music videos with mxplayer but when you watch video which you made with camera of your y300/g510....it will play with lags.

no lags on me..even i watched video that i recorded..:)

Guest mika5656

Did Antutu bench on Y300. I got 7764 which is the highest score i got on this device. Im using it with pure performances and it is flying. Ty a lot for rom. Will test battery life and report later. :)

Guest XXX-Man

Can anyone tell me is there option to change buttons on Power widget (not sure how it's called on english, widget you can turn on/off wifi/bluetooth/gps)?

I can't find that option.

Guest astrabob

great rom. the smoothest so far on my g510. ive got arround 8450 score on antutu. 

so here's my question i want to upgrade to V4 ....do i need to do everything from the start?(wipe,cache,dalvik etc etc...) 

Guest noobSU

great rom. the smoothest so far on my g510. ive got arround 8450 score on antutu.

so here's my question i want to upgrade to V4 ....do i need to do everything from the start?(wipe,cache,dalvik etc etc...)

No just flash over the V3 without any wipe. Even cache & dalvik wipe is not necessary.

Guest XXX-Man

Anyone having problems with MX Player and playing videos with H/W+ enabled?

On some videos it just closes.

On other rom didn't have that problem.

I flashed CeXstel 0.62 kernel, maybe that's problem?

Guest avenir791

hey

I tested this rom for sevaral days and I noticed

1.a lack of speed responsive of launching applications 

2. bluetooth not working ( he dosnt find all near bluetooth devices)

a part of this this rom is geat i hope that i help u to improve it

Guest TayoOnabule

hey

I tested this rom for sevaral days and I noticed

1.a lack of speed responsive of launching applications

2. bluetooth not working ( he dosnt find all near bluetooth devices)

a part of this this rom is geat i hope that i help u to improve it

Unfortunately I'm don't think anyone else is having problems with those bugs... There are always issues that only one person will get which means it's difficult for the dev to fix them

As always, I'd suggest making sure to do the first five wipes in the advanced wipe menu of twrp, and to flash the provided gapps. But I'm not sure what else I, or toliao can do :/

Guest porozex

the final version is just awesome. i think one of the best in smoothness/performance. the "stock" cm10.1 by kraios is 2 times slower. talio have done a wery good work ;)

Guest squal

cant download the xposed framework.apk and gravity box... why??? edit: solved:)

Edited by squal

Guest TayoOnabule

cant download the xposed framework.apk and gravity box...

why???

Not sure. Download the xposed framework on your pc and copy it onto your sdcard. Go to settings>security on your phone and check 'unknown sources' then press 'OK'. Then install the xposedinstaller.apk and try to download gravity box from the modules menu in the xposed installer. Good luck!

In other news... OP Updated with V4 FINAL

Guest squal
Not sure. Download the xposed framework on your pc and copy it onto your sdcard. Go to settings>security on your phone and check 'unknown sources' then press 'OK'. Then install the xposedinstaller.apk and try to download gravity box from the modules menu in the xposed installer. Good luck! tnxs..i will try.... edit: apps not installed :( edit: Solved:)
Edited by squal