Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest slime00

You may call me heavily subjective but I didn't find a rom that's better than Nitro v3 by now.

:D

apocalypse is coming, Dakok uses and LOVES an AOSP ROM :P

Guest 77chedu

Besides Dakok's and usermau a311, I'm not so sure there're too many roms with a micromax base, except for the modified entry on the build.prop

Guest dakok

After yesterday's Notro v3 AOSP customised by Liutao in two flavours

we have another AOSP by Jill

Based on RMG's Red Rice NOTE Primal transplant production 
software ROM only be removed in less than 307M very streamlined 
Open ROOT complete 
only 800M pixel camera repair problem "is now displayed 1300W" 
increases putting 
Increased advanced settings as follows: 
performance mode 
Xposed framework 
Viper Sound 
Caller flash 
Eye mirror 
cleanup SD card 
interface list 
increased immersion module

Guest pepe93

Is there any kind of patch for SD issues with Kit Kat roms? I've got AOSP Nitro A310 v3 repack rom installed and once a week makes my SD card corrupt and it says "SD card unmounted unexpectedly", I reboot the phone and still not recognizing it so I've got to plug in a SD reader in the PC, format it and it works again... until the next week.

Guest pepe93

Can you try another sdcard?

I'm afraid the problem is gonna still there because I tried other KK roms and other SD cards and I had problems with the SD too. 

Just download the Supersu from Gplay and run it, when Supersu see Kinguser we will ask you to denistall it.. Do this and you have a working Supersu, update binaries of course..

Guest dmrtn

So, one year on, I was wondering -

With the approximate same budget, maybe 140 Euro, is there any other phone that you would buy now?

Do 2A output chargers charge faster and does that in anyway affect the battery?

Guest dalyer

I'm afraid the problem is gonna still there because I tried other KK roms and other SD cards and I had problems with the SD too. 

Haven't seen anybody else reporting this problem.

Perhaps it's a hardware problem?

Guest 77chedu

Is there any kind of patch for SD issues with Kit Kat roms? I've got AOSP Nitro A310 v3 repack rom installed and once a week makes my SD card corrupt and it says "SD card unmounted unexpectedly", I reboot the phone and still not recognizing it so I've got to plug in a SD reader in the PC, format it and it works again... until the next week.

If that happens exactly on a weekly basis, it sounds like some sort of cron job.

Are you running some init.d scripts or set up a weekly maintenance routine with some third party app?

Guest nsmacd1

I've been using this ROM since it first came on the scene and have not had any SD card issues, so I suspect it may be a duff card?

Is there any pattern to when the corruption occurs - ie after any updates, or removal of software, or after running cleaning tools?

Guest firuromania

Reliability of microSD cards is awfull.In one year,I,ve got a fake 16G from b2cbuying when I buy Coolpad,an original San Disk 16G that died in wife,s phone and an original Sony 32G Who dies after months in my Coolpad.So I dont trust big names anymore and choose cheapest ones like Hama,Verbatim etc

Guest Ciberdream

I also have a problem with sd card. Im on vanilla v3 and now second time in one week sd card not working. I got message in notification " SD card is damaged. Try reformatting it." When I put it in computer card is working.

Guest Jpower73

I also have a problem with sd card. Im on vanilla v3 and now second time in one week sd card not working. I got message in notification " SD card is damaged. Try reformatting it." When I put it in computer card is working.

I had this once, i think using jorvalino's rom. 

Format sd and use another rom..  Don't risk it. 

Guest pepe93

If that happens exactly on a weekly basis, it sounds like some sort of cron job.

Are you running some init.d scripts or set up a weekly maintenance routine with some third party app?

Nope.

Backup your files, microSD card is failing. Same problem here, I have a Sony microSDHC 32G that is read only.

Yeah that's what I do because it works in the PC, with problems, but it works. For example, I try to copy all the files and folders at the same time but the transfer freezes, so I've got to go to properties, select the option check errors or sth like that, it fixes whatever it has to be fixed and it works OK again.

Which rom you were using when it started to fail?

Jonzalvo's AOSP Pure. No problems with laek's rom and another Chinese rom. 

I've been using this ROM since it first came on the scene and have not had any SD card issues, so I suspect it may be a duff card?

Is there any pattern to when the corruption occurs - ie after any updates, or removal of software, or after running cleaning tools?

With this rom I've got installed it happened when I had Avira antivirus installed. I uninstalled it but I started to get the SD errors I mentioned randomlly. The last time my mobile suffered a SD card error was when I had some audio recorded and I tried to upload it to Dropbox and suddenly an SD error occured.

Haven't seen anybody else reporting this problem.

Perhaps it's a hardware problem?

Maybe, I don't know, but I only got this errors with Jonzalvos and AOSP Nitro A310 v3 repack

Guest dalyer

Maybe, I don't know, but I only got this errors with Jonzalvos and AOSP Nitro A310 v3 repack

I get the impression that several people are using dakok's Nitro A310 v3 repack and nobody else has reported this problem as far as I know.