Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest Destiny133

It works updating this ota via CWM recovery ? No status 7 altough it isnt meant for our phone model

I mean I go to sleep and leave phone intact for 8 hours lol

i haven't tested with CWM, but it should be fine. Im on TWRP. 

I just download OTA zip and i put it in root if sd (20 mb max) then i go to the updater app in my phone.  In Top right corner you will see 3 dots. And then choose update package. 

Guest Mouratti
LOL how in the hell,I barely get 4 hours on WiFi,I own F1 for 14 months but first days was same,in ideal situation I barely pass 5 hours.

Guys can you help,I try to update MIUI from 5.10.8 to 5.10.22 but I get status 7,I tried this but I dont assers as in picture but like these

assert(package_extract_file("boot.img", "/tmp/boot.img"),

write_raw_image("/tmp/boot.img", "bootimg"),

delete("/tmp/boot.img"));

assert(run_program("/system/bin/dd", "if=/dev/zero", "of=/proc/driver/mtd_writeable", "bs=3c", "count=1"));

assert(package_extract_file("logo.img", "/tmp/logo.img"),

write_raw_image("/tmp/logo.img", "logo"),

delete("/tmp/logo.img"));

assert(package_extract_file("uboot.img", "/tmp/uboot.img"),

write_raw_image("/tmp/uboot.img", "uboot"),

delete("/tmp/uboot.img"));

http://en.miui.com/thread-13226-3-1.html

121613jw5qbsqqb2bikm4w.png.thumb.thumb.jpg.76b65d6a3c3db2562a728b2098f11596.jpg

My fault, im say battery time.

On screen 4 hours[emoji20]

Guest Destiny133

We all have 4 hours on screen. But there has to be something for atleast achieveing 6hours plus. Mostly that cell standby drains battery. On all roms i've tested. Miui,emui, aosp by mau...

On all i got 4 hours. Even less with 3g data on. It drains. Really fast.

Guest matejsolid

We all have 4 hours on screen. But there has to be something for atleast achieveing 6hours plus. Mostly that cell standby drains battery. On all roms i've tested. Miui,emui, aosp by mau...

On all i got 4 hours. Even less with 3g data on. It drains. Really fast.

I agree,definitely can past 4 eventually 5 hours on WiFi but I saw my friend gets 6-7 hours.

Only facebook,messenger,whatsapp,instagram and thats all,wifi usage only.

I think he biggest factor are apps which sync and have wakelocks,I have gmail,tapatalk,facebook,instagram,whatssapp,viber etc and all that contributes to faster battery depletion.

Also I think MIUI has good battery standby life,I left phone one day at 02 : 00 am with 39 % and woke up in 11 : 00 am with 37 % battery,2 % over 9 hours is nothing really...

Guest Destiny133

Yes miui v7 is really awesome. Only battery is issue. But they will probablly fix it. I've heard from my friend with xiaomi with 3ooo mAh that gets same battery amount SoT like we do. 

Guest Destiny133

Guest Jpower73

Well, second one is EMUI3.0 v4 by wazls. 

EMUI V4 update 
kangvip God unpack latest production 
-------------------------------------------------- ------- 
root privileges
Streamlined app, reduce the volume
Adding Dolby sound
SD restrictions lifted, download directory can be set free
Add a self-modifying Meizu subject, author: Ling crayons! Extracts party Please specify 

The default shortcut drop-down 5
Add XP framework, can not uninstall, do not add the module
Add re Manager to facilitate delete unwanted programs 

- Advanced settings, by kangvip 
Screen assistant
Status Bar: network speed, time position, power display
Key settings: Press Customizing, etc.
Lock screen Desktop settings: Desktop actions such decline
Call settings: call flash, etc.
Animation effects
Power Menu
Flashlight automatically turns off set
Switching DPI
Other 

[Note] 
Brush before, back up your partition Nvram
Off Spirited color standard, off shake off button lights, animation and more power to 0
Power slower, please be patient. 

First one is EMUI3.0 b 268 by liutao

Play-based Huawei Glory 3X latest version of the official version of the B268 extract lossless streamline production, maximize the retention of all the features of the default root privileges integrated Dolby Sound + Viper integrated advanced features: 
Performance mode, screen adjustment, application hide, call flash, sidebar, shutdown restart, goggles and other function keys, touch screen audio enhancement droplets GPS positioning, second set to lift restrictions SD card reader to increase the volume loud Huawei official update instructions : 
Fix Android stagefright high-risk vulnerabilities, prevent malicious users · fix some users contact phone number aide Bao abnormal stopped FAQ · optimization number attribution to the database, numbers attribution to inquiries more accurately · optimize network signal reception capabilities to enhance the stability of the network connection · optimization system stability, enhance the user experience · Added Andrews the latest security patches, system more secure and reliable 

Precautions: 
Do not modify the build change models, can cause broken sound 
Edited by Jpower73

Guest matejsolid

I'm still asking myself how I managed to get 5h 20 min of screen on time in deficient signal coverage with WiFi on and lot apps syncing in background ( I think this was on first version of laek.17,October 2014 ).

I guess it is time to buy new battery  

Screenshot_2015-02-23-18-28-51.png

Screenshot_2015-02-23-18-29-14.png

Screenshot_2015-02-23-18-29-55.png

Screenshot_2015-02-23-18-29-04.png

Guest Jpower73

EMUI3.0 b268 by liutao.. 
https://mega.nz/#!pc43lYoT!FJ9kneNY79tbUk78DGMp59cpZw-W4fpaSuJZXMSPzOA

Play-based Huawei Glory 3X latest version of the official version of the B268 extract lossless streamline production, maximize the retention of all the features of the default root privileges integrated Dolby Sound + Viper integrated advanced features: 
Performance mode, screen adjustment, application hide, call flash, sidebar, shutdown restart, goggles and other function keys, touch screen audio enhancement droplets GPS positioning, second set to lift restrictions SD card reader to increase the volume loud Huawei official update instructions : 
Fix Android stagefright high-risk vulnerabilities, prevent malicious users · fix some users contact phone number aide Bao abnormal stopped FAQ · optimization number attribution to the database, numbers attribution to inquiries more accurately · optimize network signal reception capabilities to enhance the stability of the network connection · optimization system stability, enhance the user experience · Added Andrews the latest security patches, system more secure and reliable 

Precautions: 
Do not modify the build change models, can cause broken sound 

Edited by Jpower73

Guest Jpower73

Liutaos is b268 for sure..... 

Wazls is coded as v4.

It is equipped with kangvip's tools. 

I can't tell...  But i believe, as usual, Liutao's roms are full of Chinese unwanted staff. 

Since I'm on b262,  I'll give a try the v4 version... . 

Guest Jpower73

Could someone forward B268 v4 to mega or google drive? Thank you! 

It is useless..  Can not initiate because it falls in bootloop on first screen (language selection) after the instalation.. This bug has been reported on mobileuncle Chinese forum. Check my post.

http://www.myphone.gr/forum/showthread.php?p=6372992#post6372992

If you wanna try by yourself, here u r. 

https://mega.nz/#!sFww0bzY!Vx9SRWXM9QZAypsJRjd68uVFb6_UXDJ2nN0cznpmI-c

Uploaded by mixanikosgr

Edited by Jpower73