Jump to content
dakok

Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Jpower73 said:

how much does it weights? 

Please use a gram scale (kitchen scale), if you can.. . .

Check out my readings on:

http://www.myphone.gr/forum/showthread.php?p=6187385#post6187385

Rule of thumb : 50mah /g ή 0,02g/mAh

My kitchen scale broke,if I revive it I'll test,but as I said,battery life is a lot better and I think the weight is pretty same as original.

20 % at least better with Nohoon and not yet properly formed...

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, matejsolid said:

My kitchen scale broke,if I revive it I'll test,but as I said,battery life is a lot better and I think the weight is pretty same as original.

20 % at least better with Nohoon and not yet properly formed...

 

 

 

 

 

11$ on Banggood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2015, 7:07:12, mixanikosgr said:

On xda are working on lolipop for 6592 chip, but not finished yet.

 

 

Could you put link here i want to check it out if it is serious talking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Destiny133 said:

Could you put link here i want to check it out if it is serious talking

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/rom-cyanogenmod-12-kingzone-k1-turbo-t3119908

For F1 the ported roms are still buggy

http://romfree4u.com/rom5-1-1-cyanogenmod-12-1-beta6-almost-stable-for-canvas-nitro-a310a311/

Also see

http://www.mtkroms.com/2015/11/cyanogenmod-12-beta-7-for-mt6592.html

Edited by mixanikosgr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well kernel will still be same, cause coolpad company won't make lollipop kernel which is a shame cause they said it but allright

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Destiny133 said:

Well kernel will still be same, cause coolpad company won't make lollipop kernel which is a shame cause they said it but allright

they really let us down,very bad publicity for Coolpad.They didn't even release the aosp version for a310/polymer..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi folks!

 

Sorry to tell you but I won't visit the forum much now.

I just bought LeTV One x600 and Coolpad F1 will be forwarded to a family member or sold.

It was a nice time chatting and sharing F1 news here. :D

 

P.S.

Several other members bought LeTV too :)

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well dakok and rista ty for everything you have done on this forum with passing links, helping other members with phone problems etc etc. 

See ya :(

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, dakok said:

Hi folks!

 

Sorry to tell you but I won't visit the forum much now.

I just bought LeTV One x600 and Coolpad F1 will be forwarded to a family member or sold.

It was a nice time chatting and sharing F1 news here. :D

 

P.S.

Several other members bought LeTV too :)

 

Dear friend, 

I just wanna "thank you"  for your precious contribution.. 

Your posts were  very helpful... 

Keep up the good work.. . 

 

Edited by Jpower73

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

always good choices, dakok ;) I believe Letv will be my next brand as well, their design and quality really seems top notch.

Jpower, some reviews of these last roms you posted? :) Is there some real keeper? (would like to set it up properly before passing it to girlfriend :D )
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amoi rom. . 

Fast, stable, everything's functioning like a charm.... 

http://www.myphone.gr/forum/showthread.php?p=6401130#post6401130

Post #17532

Has lots of  Chinese "goodies" which you can freeze /uninstall with safety. (take a look at the ss included). 

 

Amoi's consumption 

http://www.myphone.gr/forum/showthread.php?p=6436995#post6436995

6h sot..

 

The Sound is incredible.  Reminds me gionee rom. . 

After flashing the rom, flash this one.. 

https://mega.nz/#!1EhkkTDL!l1mXK4-Aw74P0rkmS971ryHGfLPJn45JqdrPQXjXC3Y

Wipe cache /Dalvik cache 

It is a zip i made which translates liutaos Chinese application. I named it "additional settings". 

That’s what I'm talking about. .. 

http://www.myphone.gr/forum/showthread.php?p=6429329#post6429329

Post #18029 translated to post #18035.

Take a look... 

 

I've done a lot of work on this rom. I get very low wakelocks. Just check my posts on that thread. . 

Edited by Jpower73

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/12/2015 at 7:09 PM, dakok said:

Hi folks!

 

Sorry to tell you but I won't visit the forum much now.

I just bought LeTV One x600 and Coolpad F1 will be forwarded to a family member or sold.

It was a nice time chatting and sharing F1 news here. :D

 

P.S.

Several other members bought LeTV too :)

 

Thanks a lot for all the input on this phone dakok! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jpower73 said:

Amoi rom. . 

Fast, stable, everything's functioning like a charm.... 

http://www.myphone.gr/forum/showthread.php?p=6401130#post6401130

Post #17532

Has lots of  Chinese "goodies" which you can freeze /uninstall with safety. (take a look at the ss included). 

 

Amoi's consumption 

http://www.myphone.gr/forum/showthread.php?p=6436995#post6436995

6h sot..

 

The Sound is incredible.  Reminds me gionee rom. . 

After flashing the rom, flash this one.. 

https://mega.nz/#!1EhkkTDL!l1mXK4-Aw74P0rkmS971ryHGfLPJn45JqdrPQXjXC3Y

Wipe cache /Dalvik cache 

It is a zip i made which translates liutaos Chinese application. I named it "additional settings". 

That’s what I'm talking about. .. 

http://www.myphone.gr/forum/showthread.php?p=6429329#post6429329

Post #18029 translated to post #18035.

Take a look... 

 

I've done a lot of work on this rom. I get very low wakelocks. Just check my posts on that thread. . 


wow, you've done an impressive job with this rom! If it only was multilanguage, I'd flash it in a heartbeat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, slime00 said:


wow, you've done an impressive job with this rom! If it only was multilanguage, I'd flash it in a heartbeat!

Using language enabler from playstore you can get everything translated, except settings menu/submenus. 

Combined with nova launcer.. . 

Screenshot_2015_12_10_14_36_48.png
I might perform a translation of the full rom, probably at the end of the month. .

It is worth it. . . 

Edited by Jpower73
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

   

Hi Dadok,

Good for you. I'm sure the new owners of the Letv will get great help from you as well.

Thank you very much for all the assistance, news, updates, counselling and so on :) ! With you my Coolpad (I'm sure a lot of other users feel the same) got much better and interesting !

 

On 08/12/2015 at 7:09 PM, dakok said:

 

Hi folks!

 

Sorry to tell you but I won't visit the forum much now.

I just bought LeTV One x600 and Coolpad F1 will be forwarded to a family member or sold.

It was a nice time chatting and sharing F1 news here. :D

 

P.S.

Several other members bought LeTV too :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't because i was working on cm12.1's GPS issue. 

And i did it... 

http://www.myphone.gr/forum/showthread.php?p=6441909#post6441909

 

Instructions for installation 

http://www.myphone.gr/forum/showthread.php?p=6443139#post6443139

Mtkroms notes were very useful but this rom port is not taken from  mtkroms blog. 

It's in Greek but using Google translation you can figure it out.. 

Once completed, I'll make a full installation guide in Greek /English. 

 

Finally, a full functioning lollipop rom for coolpad f1... :) 

Edited by Jpower73

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.