[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest fartfire

@HEROS,Can I upgrade busybox with playstore app? Is safe?

How is it not safe????

Also does anyone having camera issues? When I try to make a video, it crashes saying gallery stopped working.

Please someone , why is it happening???

Guest Takamoto

I downloaded the app busybox from playstore and asks me to upgrade to the latest versione..can I do it safely? Is something that I never did, that's all.. :-)

I downloaded the app busybox from playstore and asks me to upgrade to the latest versione..can I do it safely? Is something that I never did, that's all.. :-)

I'm not sure if that app is maintained, but sure. It will work.

"Data"  not working on this rom... when i back to stock "Data" work fine

Do you mean data via your network provider? If you do then it's probably missing APN info. Who is your network provider?

Edited by H3ROS

which kernels will work with this that support Bluetooth and or Overclocking?

Just moved to it from 4.2.2 due to BT issues... Also anyone have issues with wifi? mine connects to most routers but our home one it just keeps reautheticating and trying to get IP....

ps

is there a prop build file for this as my g510 thinks its a y300?

Edited by lohtse

which kernels will work with this that support Bluetooth and or Overclocking?

Just moved to it from 4.2.2 due to BT issues... Also anyone have issues with wifi? mine connects to most routers but our home one it just keeps reautheticating and trying to get IP....

ps

is there a prop build file for this as my g510 thinks its a y300?

Synopsis will support bluetooth file transfers and stuff like that, but no kernels other than the one the ROM comes with will have support for stereo bluetooth headsets.

Have you tried rebooting the router or assigning a static IP to the phone? Normally if you assign a fixed IP to each device then you'll never have such issues.

Open up build.prop in /system/ and scroll down to the very bottom. Check "ro.build.display.id=Y300-0100V100R001C00B209" to "ro.build.display.id=G510-0100V100R001C00B209" and then save and reboot.

Guest ovoonofull

Do you mean data via your network provider? If you do then it's probably missing APN info. Who is your network provider?

yes thats mean...i do Wipe, now work fine... sry for my bad english 

Guest Romagnolo1973

H3ros how can revert to stock kernel. Bcoz im using synopsis now.

download again AOSP zip rom and put into sd, go to TWRP and backup the Data folder, check that this backup is saved on your SD (recovery tend to save into de internal memory that you will erase), than wipe all voices in advanced wipe except the last (SD where you have your data),

Now install the rom, after that  restore your Data backup and restart. Now you have original kernel and you don't loose your apps and personal data.

Hi all(again... Sooooorry :( )

Am having few issues that would like to solve... first one is as mentioned ealier. Phone will connect to Wifi most anywhere I go just not to router at home..

Second is am having a really bad issue with battery.

I have three batteries and none last more than 6-7 hours even when am doing nothing with the phone, It often  goes down slowly at first  then a huge drop followed by a slow one.

I have disabled data etc and dimmed screen (if fact basically all saving measures) but nothing solves this... As stated this happens even when no using the phone... also when charging a battery will go from say 50% to 70+ within a second or two of putting a  charger in. And if was ar say 32% when I do  a reboot it will often be alot higher when phones has finished booting. anyone have any ideas to solve this???

Also am having an odd issue where apps simple close!! NO notificatio n like an FC's just simply close.... Got to point that this is the phone from hell as a result. This happens even after a clean install too with only half a dozen apps .

and finally any tips to squeeze a little more speed out of the g510 as a little sluggish sometimes...

thank you.

Edited by lohtse

No need to reply. Getting rid of the damn thing as more trouble than it's worth...Shame as "seemed" on paper that is was a good phone. Thankfully didn't cost us much other than a lot of hair pulled out and headaches...

Too many issues and seem to spend more time trying to sort them out than actually using the phone...Thank you to all for there help but good riddens to this phone.

tried several.... all pretty much the same... just simply can't cope with too much as a phone...I find it pathetic....  My aging desire S can do far more with far less....

Guest rgs_rgs

H3ROS:

Is there an option of having AOSP MOD without any google apps or services?

If it's too much work, can you advise me where I can find more information of apks that can be removed to make AOSP MOD rom free of Google?. I want to get rid of google in my phone.

Thank you very much

H3ROS:

Is there an option of having AOSP MOD without any google apps or services?

If it's too much work, can you advise me where I can find more information of apks that can be removed to make AOSP MOD rom free of Google?. I want to get rid of google in my phone.

Thank you very much

It's a little tricky because there's libs you've got to remove too.

I've not worked on the ROM in a few weeks as I've been busy with other stuff, but I might try to add 1 memory saving option soon. When I do that I should be able to upload a version with GAPPS removed.

At the moment I can tell you the most basic of apps that you can remove.

ExchangeServices.apk

Gmail.apk

GooglePlayServices.apk

Phonesky.apk

SetupWizard.apk

Talk.apk

I know that there's more, but I'd need to test if any of the system apps depend on them. The above few are the main ones that take up a lot of RAM though.

hello..can I upgrade google play service with the last release?

You can update to any -034 release.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest rgs_rgs

It's a little tricky because there's libs you've got to remove too.

I've not worked on the ROM in a few weeks as I've been busy with other stuff, but I might try to add 1 memory saving option soon. When I do that I should be able to upload a version with GAPPS removed.

At the moment I can tell you the most basic of apps that you can remove.

ExchangeServices.apk

Gmail.apk

GooglePlayServices.apk

Phonesky.apk

SetupWizard.apk

Talk.apk

I know that there's more, but I'd need to test if any of the system apps depend on them. The above few are the main ones that take up a lot of RAM though.

Thank you very much for the info H3ROS. If you are busy, don't worry that I'll try to do myself