[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest raveymoo

When I tried to install on y300 I got an error (long message to do with assert and error 7 at end).

Edit: nm I unzipped it and removed the assert but when I rezipped I added the whole folder back in. Sorted that, will try again later.

Edited by raveymoo

Hi, can someone help me solve some little problem?

1 - How can i completely remove the widget in the lockscreen?

2 - Is there any way to enable swiftkey ,like in the stock android keyboard?

3 - when i plug my headphone,the music won't start automatically ,even if if i set the option on :(

thanks

UP
please,somebody help me,especially on point two,when i swipe over the letters nothing happens, i must type pressing one letter by time!!

do i need to falsh other gapps?

Edited by Ranx91

Guest mark Toledano

Omg, you sent me a screenshot of 3 lines, this is not a logcat.. you don't have to search for a messenger error, you just have to open catlog and then save the log, no screenshots, no "messenger" search, the problem here is the hardware, so the error is not shown in messenger

I dont mean anything fonz. Its my fault im just a noob about catlog. Maybe i will try again.

Guest flexo0

I just installed your rom to give it a try. Thanks for the work.

It was really easy to install because I came from kratos cm 10.1 so I didnt had to wipe anything (this may give me problems?) So all my data was there after install.

Hopefully I wont get the random reboots that I had with kratos version. I see that yours its up to date.

Edited by flexo0

Guest fonz93

I have problem with instagram, It freezes sometime (sorry for my bad English)

I am pretty sure it's because it calls back the Facebook app and because in that moment the RAM free is relatively low, you have that freeze, try to replace the Facebook app with another one present on Play Store, they use less RAM.

Has anyone with a G510 using VoIP and these fixes tried playing with ro.config.dualmic=true/false in build.prop and/ or AutoVolumeControl.txt in /system/etc

May have no effect, just my 2 cents.

I think they'll only work on stock ROM, because the code was been modified by Huawei

Hi, can someone help me solve some little problem?

1 - How can i completely remove the widget in the lockscreen?

2 - Is there any way to enable swiftkey ,like in the stock android keyboard?

3 - when i plug my headphone,the music won't start automatically ,even if if i set the option on :(

thanks

UP
please,somebody help me,especially on point two,when i swipe over the letters nothing happens, i must type pressing one letter by time!!

do i need to falsh other gapps?

1 - Swipe down in lockscreen on the widget you want to delete, then hold and move it into the trash

When I tried to install on y300 I got an error (long message to do with assert and error 7 at end).

Edit: nm I unzipped it and removed the assert but when I rezipped I added the whole folder back in. Sorted that, will try again later.

Try to flash it with TWRP, CWM got some bugs.

I confirm, no echo here, everything works great. Thanks again for your hard work.

Can all confirm this? is fixed for all of you? it is for me.

Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

Could u upload it anywhere else? Cant download it from Google drive with phone ... Doesnt even with Google drive app

I will try other mirrors in next build, for now you have to download it from a PC, sorry.

Guest killadroid

Could u upload it anywhere else? Cant download it from Google drive with phone ... Doesnt even with Google drive app

request desktop site on the browser and you'll be able to download

Guest ferotakis

Hello. Firts of all thks for this ROM and congrats to your hard work and effort to making it. If your nickname end is true you must be 22 y.o. and for me you got skills and once again respect .

I migrate from 209 AOSP from H3ROS to your work and must say for 24 hours tests no erorrs in ay ways.

ROM work faster than 209 for me: Main tests for those who still cant decide to migrate - Camera 100% + extra q in jpg , Radio - 100% , Youtube HD playback - 100% , Twitch streams work , zero lagg in stock videoplayback (no need MX player if you dont wach online tv's) , replaced apolo with Sonys walkman for my self , activated dev options for turning off animations ( more fast respond ) and in perf enable KSM and zram 18% - you will be amazed how much free ram you will have ( viber , skype , fb messenger and watsapp - 128mb free ) greenify autohib work ( no restarting situations like in other roms due to their minfree entries) All init and script are fine tuned noo bloat wich not work in anyways on Huawei-y300-100. APNs load auto by network due the right build.prop entryes. Keyboard work fast - no delays or hangs even if you got full mem situations .

"Bugs" ( pay att to "") - no cLock.apk included but is the seccond link when you google CM cLock.apk download and woalla the famous lockscreen clock and widget is back (plsdont missunderstand it with Crhonus its same app but not the same thing ;) )

Questions : When i was on AOSP i put the Bravia Engine v2 not flashable from xda in it and its seems to work . Do it work on your rom coz i looked in init.d and there is no be_photo and etch files ...

Thks in advance :)

Guest fonz93

Questions : When i was on AOSP i put the Bravia Engine v2 not flashable from xda in it and its seems to work . Do it work on your rom coz i looked in init.d and there is no be_photo and etch files ...

Thks in advance :)

Personally i don't use any script from xda, if it worked on AOSP MOD, should work here too, any script and file should be provided by the owner of Bravia Engine v2

Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

Link2SD doesn't work. I tried Link on the  CyanogenMod kronos and works. So in this ROM definitely don't work. Bug very important.

There is no reason for it to not work, the ROM part didn't have changes that could block it, you may need to check your ext2/3/4 partition on your SD card and disable any script took from XDA, SWAP scripts need to be disabled, too, if you have ones.

If you mean Kra1o5 and not "kronos", then you did something wrong, if it works on Kra1o5's CM10.1, it works here too for sure, the sources are the same, i only updated and added features, that don't affect Link2SD app.

I personally don't use it, it causes soft random reboots (just type link2sd random reboots on google).

Edited by fonz93

Guest ferotakis

Parsed bravia engine 2 !

+ amazing rendering and sharp images . Even better results than 4.1.1 AOSP idk its may be releated on gpu libs.

- broke the camera , and video recorded with phone camera bfor bravia wont start , vbox7 videos wont play - browser fc , other videos work , youtube too.

Todo: wipe cache and dalvik will reboot and test again and post back results , if its ok will give the link for files to test bravia . Its really blow up the picture Q to the next level

Guest ferotakis

Ok. Wipe fixed the issue.

Download the file and extract it , move those 4 files in same location on your system like they are in archive. Then set permissions with rootex rwx rwx rwx . Reboot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvic . Reboot phone and wait few mins to bravia rebuild its cache and open some pictures with gallery.

PS: for even beter test try quickpic app from play store . Turn light to max level .

Credits goes to xda file is downloaded from.

BRAVIA_2_NOT_FLASHABLE.zip

Edited by ferotakis

Guest fonz93

Im still waiting for g510 voip fix for these rom. And i hope next update will do.

Sorry, i am still waiting for a logcat from a G510 user

Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

When connect to USB port, it does not recognize USB connection and try to connect as MTP. and MTP connection is unsuccessful.

G510-0200

MTP and UMS are working perfectly here, try to install Huawei drivers on your PC

Edited by fonz93

Guest mark Toledano

Catlog apps right fonz? That reads errors. Ok im free tomorow. This void ip dares me hehe. Hope i send the best one for you fonz. I miss your rom..

Guest mark Toledano

Catlog apps right fonz? That reads errors. Ok im free tomorow. This void ip dares me hehe. Hope i send the best one for you fonz. I miss your rom..

Guest fonz93

Yes, open it just after the mic problem, press menu and click to save and send me the .txt file

Guest mark Toledano

I can't send the .txt file there's no option to direct post in your topic.. When I press attachment only gallery and camera are option. [emoji30]

Guest fonz93

I can't send the .txt file there's no option to direct post in your topic..

Download mediafire or google drive on your phone, upload it there and post the link here