[ROM] [ALL] [KK] Aospa 4.6 Beta 6 [11/11/14]

Guest luca020400

Guest Arysthaar

Hi luca, from next builds kindly make a mirror link on devhost. Copy.com is very slow for me

I can upload rom to google drive or copy

If it's OK for you Luca I can mirror the files on my server, I've got 100mpbs upload bandwidth with a lot to spare :3

Also I don't really have time to download and read the source at the moment, I'll help later sorry.

Guest Arysthaar

It's a dedicated server, for this kind of machine it's even pretty low xD

I'm gonna launch the downloads now and I'll keep you informed when I get back home it should be finished and I will give the links here.

Guest luca020400

It's a dedicated server, for this kind of machine it's even pretty low xD

I'm gonna launch the downloads now and I'll keep you informed when I get back home it should be finished and I will give the links here.

Thanks  :wub:

copy.com is very slow

and its hard to download

mediafire is god in speed

I hate mediafire  :angry:

Guest Loder222

I want install this rom and i start try update TWRP but have problem. When i press volume up and down+Power it shows no twrp but pink window :/ What is wrong?

Guest Arysthaar

Arysthaar is uploadig to his server 

Just a little time

I'm back and downloads are done, here is the link: https://arysthaar.pw/Android/ I've put everything in folders so it's clean :)

If you want to a file, just right click, copy the link location and it's a direct link. If there is a file missing just tell me and I will add it !