[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL CM11 - 4.4.4] CM11 KKblade V , Port from N909 to Blade V

Guest gkalen

Guest useraccount283423

Thanks for this Gkalen, installed today and works great.

You are keeping the Blade V alive for many people, and I'm sure even the ones that doesn't register appreciate your work a lot.

Guest gkalen

Thanks for this Gkalen, installed today and works great.

You are keeping the Blade V alive for many people, and I'm sure even the ones that doesn't register appreciate your work a lot.

Thank you very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest useraccount283423

Thank you very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found a bit of a problem with it.

I try to use wifi connection but the button is greyed out, so i power off the phone, then it won't turn on.

I replugged the battery and it works but still no wifi access.

I knew about the front camera not working, but any ideas about this one?

Thanks!!

Guest gkalen

I just found a bit of a problem with it.

I try to use wifi connection but the button is greyed out, so i power off the phone, then it won't turn on.

I replugged the battery and it works but still no wifi access.

I knew about the front camera not working, but any ideas about this one?

Thanks!!

Test it with different rooter please , wifi works great without problems , i never faced such a problem and as you can see nobody else mention wifi problem.

Guest useraccount283423

Test it with different rooter please , wifi works great without problems , i never faced such a problem and as you can see nobody else mention wifi problem.

Definitely not the router, my other phone works fine, and this one worked before the update.

I can't turn on wifi, the option is greyed out so can't be anything but the phone.

Only thought is, I disabled most the Google services and apps, is there one which may interact with it?

Guest gkalen

Definitely not the router, my other phone works fine, and this one worked before the update.

I can't turn on wifi, the option is greyed out so can't be anything but the phone.

Only thought is, I disabled most the Google services and apps, is there one which may interact with it?

Yes maybe this is your problem ..

Guest gkalen

Hi gkalen, please, when you add PacMan ROM? And you did it to fix some bug?

Sorry , i had it ready but i didn't upload it yet , maybe i will upload it today ...

I'm working on a new port ( Thanks to QuickSync95 which point me Karbonn S5 Titanium ).

It was a bit difficult port but since yesterday i made it work.

I start with this rom ... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2520854 .. ( Thanks to sahaj360 )

And some screenshots from BladeV below...

post-1041787-14299078266558_thumb.png

post-1041787-14299078402079_thumb.png

post-1041787-14299078504151_thumb.png

Guest gkalen

PacMan Rom for Blade V , android 4.4.2

CHANGELOG

Port from Y300

BUGS

Known bugs as CM11

THANKS

Thanks to Y300-0100 and everybody else who works for this rom ... http://www.modaco.com/topic/371130-rom-pac-kkunofficially300g510-beta-10-fm-added/

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mnmdpht9um69npt/PacRom_KKbladeV.zip

INSTALLATION

The known procedure ........

Enjoy Pac Rom !!!!!

Edited by gkalen

Guest gedza85

PacMan Rom for Blade V , android 4.4.2

CHANGELOG

Port from Y300

BUGS

Known bugs as CM11

THANKS

Thanks to Y300-0100 and everybody else who works for this rom ... http://www.modaco.com/topic/371130-rom-pac-kkunofficially300g510-beta-10-fm-added/

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mnmdpht9um69npt/PacRom_KKbladeV.zip

INSTALLATION

The known procedure ........

Enjoy Pac Rom !!!!!

rear camera stopped working : / , I photographed two photos and the end

Edited by gedza85

Guest gkalen

rear camera stopped working : / , I photographed two photos and the end

Go to settings/applications/all , and delete camera data , maybe you choose front camera that's why it stoped work.

Guest gedza85

Go to settings/applications/all , and delete camera data , maybe you choose front camera that's why it stoped work.

Thank you very much -----> Go to settings/applications/all , and delete camera data ----->  all right

Guest elskverdig

any chance for a cm12 port in the future? the huawei phones that you port most of these roms have sliplp and cm12, but of course they are not too stable yet. but it would be amazing to have lollipop when they are more stable.

by the way i tried most of your kitkat ports, they are amazing, thank you so much for your work! i had some strange battery drain on liquidsmooth after a while which was sad, because that was my favorite. im on pacrom now, it doesnt seem to have this issue so far, but i really miss the dynamic colored statusbar that was built in liquidsmooth. the xposed module i use instead is not as good as that was. also, the wifi options broke. when the wifi is turned on i cant open the setting, because it crashes. but it can connect to the wifis that are available and i have saved them earlier. and if the wifi is turned off, i can enter the wifi menu, but as soon as i turn it on, it crashes. strange. i guess i have to flash the rom again...

Guest gkalen

Thank you my friend !!!!

For cm12 it's difficult cause i don't have a kernel to do this , huawei's kernel is not compatible with ours , though to make those ports from g510 or y300 i made changes to our kernel to work for those 3 ports.

I have another one , the namelles rom ... http://www.modaco.com/topic/373658-romallkk-nameless-rom-181014/ ... which i didn't upload it yet.

I will upload it as soon as possible.

For battery drain on liquidsmooth, i agree with you , it's very bad and i can't find what causes the problem.

For wifi and settings FC , maybe it is rom's bug but i think it FC's only if you go through pulldown statusbar , try to go to settings/wifi and it won't FC ( i think so ...... )

I think that i can port any cm11 ( android 4.4.x section ) based rom from g510 ... http://www.moda

co.com/topic/365268-all-custom-roms-for-huawei-ascend-y300g510/ ... but i choose those four ( liquidsmooth , slimkat , pacrom and nameless ).

Edited by gkalen

Guest Pheonix0

Hi gkalen, you've ported the rom from Karbonn S5 Titanium? If YES, please add.

Edited by Pheonix0

Guest elskverdig

yeah i thought that the wifi FC happens only when i try to access it from the pulldown menu, so i flashed it again today, and only accessed it from the settings, but it is the same. before i restore everything back it is okay, but once im done doing it, it happens again. both the pulldown menu and the settings menu. i need to flash it again. ill try to not turn the wifi on from the pulldown menu this time, but its a shame it has this bug for me. it is a really great rom.

edit: nope, flashed it again, turned on/off the wifi from the settings only, restored my apps and stuffs and wifi settings still crashes if it is turned on...

Edited by elskverdig

Guest gkalen

yeah i thought that the wifi FC happens only when i try to access it from the pulldown menu, so i flashed it again today, and only accessed it from the settings, but it is the same. before i restore everything back it is okay, but once im done doing it, it happens again. both the pulldown menu and the settings menu. i need to flash it again. ill try to not turn the wifi on from the pulldown menu this time, but its a shame it has this bug for me. it is a really great rom.

edit: nope, flashed it again, turned on/off the wifi from the settings only, restored my apps and stuffs and wifi settings still crashes if it is turned on...

Ok , i will check it if it can be fixed and i will tell you ....

Hi gkalen, you've ported the rom from Karbonn S5 Titanium? If YES, please add.

Yes i succesfully port the rom , BUT i have a big problem , battery drain on this rom is unbelievable , still i can't find what causes this enormous battery drain ( something's going on with thermald but whatever i change didn't work ).

If you like to test this rom here it is ...

BladeV KitKat Flavour

Port from Karbonn S5 Titanium

THANKS to ...

Sahaj360

QuickSync95 which point me Karbonn S5

Changelog

You can read here .. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=47325042

Download KitKat Flavour for BladeV

http://d-h.st/GZ6a

Installation

The known procedure ...

BUGS

Though the rom is stable and almost everything works great , it has enormous battery drain and i can't find the reason which causes this yet ...

Edited by gkalen

• 3 weeks later...
Guest uSParliament

Gkalen,please can you make android but i need no black background in settings... etc but white and black font? Thanks so much

Guest gkalen

Gkalen,please can you make android but i need no black background in settings... etc but white and black font? Thanks so much

On which rom you want white background in settings ?????

Guest FeelSoGood

Ok , i will check it if it can be fixed and i will tell you ....

Yes i succesfully port the rom , BUT i have a big problem , battery drain on this rom is unbelievable , still i can't find what causes this enormous battery drain ( something's going on with thermald but whatever i change didn't work ).

If you like to test this rom here it is ...

BladeV KitKat Flavour

Port from Karbonn S5 Titanium

THANKS to ...

Sahaj360

QuickSync95 which point me Karbonn S5

Changelog

You can read here .. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=47325042

Download KitKat Flavour for BladeV

http://d-h.st/GZ6a

Installation

The known procedure ...

BUGS

Though the rom is stable and almost everything works great , it has enormous battery drain and i can't find the reason which causes this yet ...

hey gkalen,yea the rom its awsome but can u make it multilang?

Guest gkalen

liquid smooth

There are themes that you can apply with theme manager for white background.

hey gkalen,yea the rom its awsome but can u make it multilang?

Yes i can make it multilang , but i cannot fix the f@*#@ng battery drain that's why i didn't make it multilang yet .