[ROM] [4.4.2] AOSP Nitro A310 v3 repack

Guest dakok

Guest korekore1

Thank again Datok, moving from Leak ROM, agree that this is the fastest and smothers ROM.

TWRP 2.6 did the job, is it still recommended to install 2.8.5?

One thing which I'm still struggling with, when connecting the device ti the computer, the connection menu does not pop up in the notification bar (connected as changer only). The only way to connect it is to to change the USB connection in the storage menu. Any hint?

this should happen only the first time you connect it if i remember correctly.Try again and if it not ok then maybe you didn't do the installation properly

Guest korekore1

this should happen only the first time you connect it if i remember correctly.Try again and if its not ok then maybe you didn't do the installation properly

Guest thehobit

It does happen each time I connect the USB. Then I need to enable disable USB debugging to get it. At the beginning I thought its the USB authentication yet its not.

Installation was normal as far as I can say. Any idea for workaround?

Guest korekore1

It does happen each time I connect the USB. Then I need to enable disable USB debugging to get it. At the beginning I thought its the USB authentication yet its not.

Installation was normal as far as I can say. Any idea for workaround?

it is working fine.Leave usb debugging on,if you keep on getting this,then something went wrong with rom's installation.Flash it again the right way and use cwm6050

Guest dakok

I leave debugging on and when I connect phone, I think that phone remembers the last option it was connected with:

charge or media device.

Not sure, though.

Anyway, it is easy to switch them :)

Guest _wojtek

Hi All

One question - is there a way to enable native auto call recording? I've tried some app, but there was a problem with access (??)

zel

Guest _wojtek

I've tried some apps, each has problem with direct access to voice call,

In "automatic call recorder" I can set audio input to voice call, but after first call it is failing and switch to mic. The message in the attachment. Another process is using/blocking direct access?

post-1055856-1426256696491_thumb.png

Guest kc5854

best rom i have used so far, 

but i cant seems to backup to SD card using titanium backup,,, 

any help?

fixed using SDcardfix on google play  ^_^

Edited by kc5854

Guest _wojtek

Yes, I'm sure, recorded calls (mic input audio) are on internal memory. Did You try to record Your calls? With voice call as input audio?

Edited by _wojtek

Guest pepe93

Good ROM, but Xiaomi Miband not working with it :( any suggestions?

When I try to install a BLE scanner Play Store says none of them are compatible with my phone, but when I had other rom I had no problem installing them.

Edit: I did something and now I can install BLE scanner and even connect the MiBand but cannot pair the MiBand from Mi Band app :(

Edit 2: Sucess! I had to pair it too with the default mobile phone Bluetooth menu.

What I did was to put this file  (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8jk7dege8blst3x/android.hardware.bluetooth_le.xml?dl=0) inside system/etc/permissions/

Then reboot and I was able to make the process I described above.

Edited by pepe93

Guest danndy

Hi, is it possible to permanently remove the Launcher3 that came with the rom? I use Nova, but not sure how to totally remove ths one. Any suggestions would be great

Edited by danndy

Guest pepe93

Hi, is it possible to permanently remove the Launcher3 that came with the rom? I use Nova, but not sure how to toally remove ths one. Any suggestions would be great

I removed it with Titanium. 

Guest danndy

Thank you for your help. One more question, when you turn on the phone, there is some kind of big red exclamation mark in a red circle for a second or two while phone is turning on. Some chineese letters are under it. Do you also have this?

Guest pepe93

Thank you for your help. One more question, when you turn on the phone, there is some kind of big red exclamation mark in a red circle for a second or two while phone is turning on. Some chineese letters are under it. Do you also have this?

I've just reboot the phone and I haven't seen any red exclamation mark.

Guest danndy

Here is a photo of that 6kCTTpbs.jpg

I've managed to translate it, it says empty battery....Battery is full and this is showing only for a few seconds while the device is turning on... Don't know why, but since it's just a battery warning, not so important for me. If someone else sees this, now you know it says empty battery.

post-1049252-0-27015300-1426717614_thumb

Edited by danndy

Guest thehobit

With this ROM, I need to go though 2 screens (one showing clock, swipe up, one showing lock, slide) before getting into the PIN lock screen.

In previous Leak ROM, I would get into the PIN lock screen right after pressing the power.

I tries all tweaks, yet no cure. Any hint?

Guest dakok

Removing lockscreen in security?

Regarding exclamation mark, I had it when removed and later returned SIM and SD card. Now it's OK again. :)

You can install Nova, move it to system app and remove Launcher3 with some system uninstaller.

With this ROM, I need to go though 2 screens (one showing clock, swipe up, one showing lock, slide) before getting into the PIN lock screen.

In previous Leak ROM, I would get into the PIN lock screen right after pressing the power.

I tries all tweaks, yet no cure. Any hint?

this is the only thing that annoys me about this rom as well.