MPx100

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest agent.m

me too but its ebay. checked other phone he had for sale and they looked like prototypes or brand new not released here. he sent girlfriend an email saying everythings in the box untouched and that he had more than one. :lol: i dont think anything is dodgy about it. :)

Guest agent.m

i'll ask him as it wasn't in the description. like i said. don't thinks its dodgy. i'll show link when i get home around six. didn't cost much. in fact its a bargin. under £200. not telling how much.anyway i'll get excited when the phone is in my hand. but he did say he had more than one so keep eye open on ebay. Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest agent.m

This is gonna sound like a total cop-out but. I'll post a link when i get the phone (should be on tuesday). My girlfriend says its against the rules to give out the sellers information and it her ebay account being used to do the deal so im on a promise :oops: If it doesn't come on tuesday thats another story. I did say i would put a link so i appologise but i will give details soon to prove im not talking bull :wink:

p.s. even if it was a mpx200 it'd still be a good price.... i have to trust the phone will turn up. wish me luck

Guest agent.m

well it doesn`t look good cause we (me and my girlfriend) did our math and the phone should hav been here but it seems he`s sending it from abroad :evil: so another 4 days. like i said before i`ll be happy when/if the phones in my hand. :evil: :evil: dont think phone is coming :!:

Guest Pondrew

Did the auction have a photo attached? If so you could post that without any possible infringment (at least, there's none I can think of).

I hate to say it but as the MPX100 hasn't been launched anywhere yet the idea of a boxed mass production one going on ebay for a reasonable sum is pretty difficult to believe. Not saying you're misleading us, just that it seems very unlikely you'll end up with an MPX100.

Still, best of luck and let us know how it goes...

Guest agent.m

:cry: Thanks for the voice of a realist. I know what you saying :wink: and thanks for the good will :lol: Im not gonna be and Arsene Wenger about it on this site everytime something goes so thing i'll keep my mouth shut until I have something really important to tell you.

Thanks :) Anyone who would like to know more about the situation should check the my web journal.

Guest nickcornaglia

Saw you journal. It definitely looks like an MPx100. Phone only. No chargers, cables, etc.

Just like to see if it is really available and how that dude got his hands on it.

Guest agent.m
Saw you journal. It definitely looks like an MPx100. Phone only. No chargers, cables, etc.

Just like to see if it is really available and how that dude got his hands on it.

we will see in a few days. friday or saturday hopefully. If not a lot of people will be worried cause like i said in my first post he had a LOT of phones on sale at the same time. I been tracking the guy and noone has given him feedback for the phones cause the ones i know haven't received theirs yet.

dude.. most prob u're duped.. i experienced this b4 whn im tryin to import some mpx200 over.. although oni lost the deposit whn i found out its a fraud, the amt stil hurts.. :evil: :cry:

nonethless, X our fingers and wish u have better luck~

Guest agent.m

:evil: :evil: :evil: yeah you're right. sorry if i got anyones hopes up. hasn`t arrived. the guy is still talking b.s. about how he sent the phone. Got enough info on him to spoil his ebay fraud :twisted: but still not the same. only consolation is I got a grand in bank cause i hardly spent any cash whilst in jamaica at my mums funeral so i'll have enough to buy a e200 but still not the same.

here is the link (my girlfriend did the dealing on my behalf) Remember the sellers name. Next time it could be you :twisted:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=3391813539

Guest Pondrew

Let me join Pagemakers in offering my condolences, agent.m

As for Ebay tricksters, here's hoping they're all put out of business soon (how many loop holes can there be?!).

Guest agent.m

Cheers!!! my girlfriend has contacted a few people already about him and 2 have stopped their payment. we still waiting for reply from the others and from ebay as we reported him. :twisted: what really gets me is that if my girl gives him bad feedback the he can give her bad feedback as well :evil: think i might start saving for that new sagem or the mpx100. £25/£50 a month should do the trick :)

Guest RussellH

Also sorry to hear about this rip-off merchant.

Having read all the E200 update reviews, I'm not going to bother with it. I'm now eagerly awaiting the official arrival of the MPx100. It looks great, and seems to have great specs that look set to give the E200 a run for its money. If you guys give it the thumbs up, then it's my next phone. Just hoping it doesn't come with the wide array of bugs the E200 did. Are Motorola a more reliable manufacturer, or can we expect all new Smartphones to have their fair share of problems?

Guest agent.m

never been a motorola fan till now really. Best thing to do is look at the mpx200 section on this forum to see what people say. may give a good indication :wink:

Guest Pondrew
never been a motorola fan till now really. Best thing to do is look at the mpx200 section on this forum to see what people say. may give a good indication  :wink:

I hope not agent.m, too many problems surfaced with the MPX200 (diagonal down left not working, certain button combinations not working, sim clips breaking, and getting stuck on the 'hello Moto' screen) after it was released.

I want the MPX100 to improve greatly upon the MPX200. After all, my E200 hasn't needed a single hard reset and next to never crashes. I expect the Motorola to be better, not worse!

Guest agent.m

Thanks for that! :wink: I was debating over mpx200 and e200 months ago. sort of leaned towards e200. had a feel of a dummy one in carphone warehouse the other week. didn't like it. Think you may have answered RussellH question :)

Guest RussellH

You have indeed! Shame really, as I really want to get another smartphone. Never considered the Moto before, mainly because I'm not keen on clamshell phones. I'm too clumsy and would rip the flip off it in a few days! I guess whatever Smartphone you get, there will be problems. I suppose we expect bugs with any other Microsoft products, so why should smartphones be any different. A part of me still wants to get another E200. It does some amazing stuff, but I'm not sure if I can live with the bugs. I had such high hoped for the ROM update. E200 or MPx? Eeny meeny miney mo!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.