MPx100

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest RussellH

From the converstion I had with Orange, I got the impression that they would be stocking the MPx 220. It's the MPx and MPx100 that appear to be in doubt.

Guest Pagemakers

The MPX100 is never going to be released now according to sources.

The last day I felt this sad when when Sendo pulled the Z100 (or whatever it was called then) :P

A sad occasion for us all.

Guest Simon Desser
The MPX100 is never going to be released now according to sources

The original article says "Postponed", but then a certain person used the word "Dumped" on his website :?

Guest haso0on

guys...did anyone of you try sending Motorola an email asking them if this rumor is true or not?..... if u havent then i guess this is the right time to do so...

Guest RussellH

Phoned Motorola this morning to ask them about the MPx100 & MPx. I explained that there was nothing useful on their website, and that there were various different rumours about these products on the web. Could they shed any further light on when (if at all) these products might hit the shelves? No - they hadn't heard of either of them!!! The lady I spoke to only knew of the MPx200 (not even the 220). She was very pleasant, but said they only get advised about new phones a few days before they are released. I also spoke to their sales department, and they hadn't heard of them either.

Guest louisg

the MPx100 is the only phone i want........................arrrgghhhh :evil:

looks like i will have to get a c500 then :evil:

Not a happy bunny

Louis

Guest RussellH

MPx100 was top of my wish list. It is still possible that we'll see it at some point. Also interested in the MPx, but it'll probably be too expensive for me. Don't know when that's coming out either. Am even half considering a Sony Ericsson S700, but that could lead to me becoming a social outcast here! Don't really fancy the C500, but will see what the general opinions are here. If it works well, I might be convinced. Still hoping for MPx100 though. Come on Moto. You could be dominating the Smartphone market. Please don't let us down!

Well if Moto does not release it...any chance of antoher company buying the hardware from Compal to release under a diferent name? Or even Compal releasing it themselfs. The MPx100 is the same phone Everlink was going to release here in the states under their own brand...

Guest Pidder

I think they would have sold a lot of those mpx100 phones. I would have bought one for shure. I still can't believe it and i'm still hoping it's a hoax.

Please moto... give us this phone... we should start a online petition for it ;-)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.