Eclipse: First Wave released!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest DAK ATTACK

I thought I was doing ok until I saw the demo.......reminds be of how good I was on dragon cystral on the master system, I'm getting nowhere fast.

:cry:

.............But the game rocks I keep dying proberbly because I'm looking a the sweet grahics to often that looking where I'm flying.

Can we have a ugly version to improve my score?

Guest mike-oh

Yeah, managed to beat level 1 yesterday and i got quite a way through level 2. But i had that many powerups there was a whole storm of S*** flying around and i got muddled and died :D

And like midnight said, the 1st boss is a poof! ;)

Guest agent.m
Get it now before the US exchange rate comes down any further  :?  

For the price of a pint & 20 cigs it's a steal  :D

so what does it work out in pounds????? :?

Guest midnight

hehe, corrected, dont think it would reflect badly though, the quality of the game has nothing to do with the quality of my typing hehe :D

Guest midnight

have you made sure your phone isnt on silent and that the main volume is turned up before running the demo? also, have a look in optins to see if the volumes are turned down in there (they shouldnt be)

Guest Pagemakers

I discovered its because I have "system sound" set to off in all my profiles (it gets rid of the BING when you add a contact to an sms/email). Oddly though, the sound on every other game/app I have installed on my phone still works with system sound set to off.

Guest midnight

ah, but most other games ignore profiles, something we didnt want to do, so this may be the problem, i'll talk to muff about it, see what he says.

Guest ferret
ah, but most other games ignore profiles, something we didnt want to do, so this may be the problem, i'll talk to muff about it, see what he says.

Good point, but I too always switch this off to rid the phone of stupid dings.

A real pain editing profiles just to play a game.

Guest nedge2k

Well i think the profiles idea is great. There's nothing worse thn sittin down in uni to play a game in a lecture when ur phone is on silent only to get loud sci-fi noise blaring out. Nice work Mid & Muff. Love the game.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.