iCandy

how do i remove this team entirely? The "extra screens" are still showing icandy style, and i cant get back my default wm2003 "extra screens". please kindly help!

Extra Screens skinned:

-Startup

-Media Player

-Information

-Error

-Call

-Call Log

-Question

-Volume

-Dial

-Contacts

-Programs

-ActiveSync

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jim.mason

Well done Crafty, superb homescreen.

One slight problem I have noticed is that after installation (and reboot) the icons on the programme menu do not appear as they do on you preview gif. Any ideas????

Keep up the good work

Jim

cheers for the comments guys :)

michhy - to remove the theme (and all the extra screens) use the remove programs option in settings - reboot and voila!

Jin.mason - have yo uadded the icon.lnk files? Check out my post on the first page of this thread (the post with the index.png of the folder icons) for a decription of what to do.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jackofall

Hi crafty firstly nice work

now that the .bmh files dont have to be replaced on a reboot when changing the c500 Abaxia Plugin are you going to make a version using foood's icons? I for one would like to see iCandy C500

Thanks

:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scott2eyes
Sorry still no idea why it causes some C500's to freeze up - i think it may have something to do with the incorrect links in the homescreen, so the homescreen engine is waiting for things to load that just aren't there on the phone.... When i get some free time i'm planning on boshing out a C500 compatible version of both iCandy and Gant, might add a few extras like the new Smart Monito plugin, any other suggestions of what it's missing?

Until then i would perhaps advise against using iCandy on the C500 so as not to risk having to Hard Reset.

Oh Pabs(sco) that message means that your phone isn't application unlocked follow this link to the Orange Developers Site to unlock your phone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just installed this on my C500, and got the freezing on soft reset lock up problem. (On the "iCandy Loading..." screen, with four dots.)

Tried a hard reset and, bizarrely, had the same problem- on the iCandy loading... screen.

:shock:

Not what I was expecting...

Another hard reset did the job properly. Might be worth mentioning that this is the first thing I've had to app. unlock my C500 to install anything though- thought that might have something to do with what's causing the problem.

Oh well- loved it until that happened though! Might be worth putting something about C500s on the download page though.

• 1 month later...

such a pain to look at the screenshot and cannot install it. i love the layout but i have a Mio 8390 so can't use the homesreen. but good work crafty. next time pls make it compatible with all phones. thanky

Guest Commadus

I am totally lost.

I downloaded the zip file, unzipped it and I got the following

Walllpapers - folder

Readme Files - folder

Alternate Home Icon - Folder

Icandy.cab - zip file

Readme.htm

index.png

icon.txt

bottom.left.pit

How do I install this app on my spv c500? If I unzip the icandy.cab file its a list of about 40 files - what do I do?

Guest adonisdemon

fabolous theme!!

any way to get the theme without shortcuts which aren't installed on the phones by defualt?

i.e. some games and apps....okay just the games then?

am i asking a lot?

• 1 month later...
Guest pete.self

hi, sorry to sound stupid but how to I make new SMS and check email work?

otherwise I love this plugin great work

I am using a C500

with the bttogler thing installed and the task manager thing

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lynswin

I am completely new to smartphones (I got my spv e220 on Monday!). Can someone tell me how I install these themes onto my spv? I have had a look round the site and I can't seem to find the answer so sorry if this is already posted somewhere. I understand about Activesync but I am not sure whhich folders to put which files into.

Any help appreciated.

many thanks

Lynda

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cmacho

I tried to download this file and I recieved an error message that the zip file was corrupt. I would really like to download this...any suggestions?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest present

Any way I can get the 'edit alarm time' function to work on my C500? Seems to crash my phone about half the time! CHeers,

Bill.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bigkahuna

This was my fave skin on my e200 but always crashed my c500 so I thought I'd try and figure out why.

I've now got it working fully on my c500 now without it crashing on the loading screen. Crafty mentioned earlier that it was to do with the links on the today screen. It seems as though some of the link names have changed in the c500 eg Inbox is called Messaging. I changed the link names in the xml file and then made sure every link actually pointed to something on my phone.

Been running fine all weekend, hurrah!!! ;)

Guest bigkahuna
did you get the 'alarm' function to work?

cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you mean the function that takes you straight into setting the alarm time??

If so then yes, that works fine for me.

Guest bigkahuna
yeah i mean that one...damn it crashes my phone most of the time... did you change settings in the homepage for that one?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No i didn't change those settings. I think it uses a standard c500 plugin for the alarm that some other people were having problems with ( see this thread --> http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=112981 )

Luck of the draw I guess

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.