does the Mpx220 use Stereo earphones?

Guest duncan888

• 1 month later...
Guest eyemtired

The Mpx2200 I picked up at the Best Buy in Fullerton CA did not come with a stereo headset. Where would I pick one up from? I did not see one for it on the Motorola Accessories website. Would it be the same stereo jack as in the O2 X-phone? I think you could pick those up from myxphone.com Watcha think yo?

I have to agreed with most of all you guys the box that my came with looked that it was REFURBISHED lol seriously not much of a look for the accessories and the box for a $350 dollar phone but it does the job. Now im just looking for a cheap 512 miniSD card so anyone knows please let me know thank you!! ^_^

Guest Michael95GT
the phone will come with a headset which will be stereo (2.5mm stereo jack)

LOL, yeah AT&T's probably will, if they do still get it. Earlier in the year(July) they had the display tags set up for the MPx 220 (See attached pix) Now they don't have anything for the 200 or the 220!! :? :?

03-07-04_1718.jpg

03-07-04_1717.jpg

By the way, the phone in the pic is the very one that got me hooked on the MPx series, it is/was a fully live phone, I have friends that work there, or else they would probably have run me out of the store mor than once.. ^_^ But since Cingular is GSM 850 around here I had to wait for the 220, which I'm EXTREMELY happy with :D :P :P :lol:

Here is my original thread over at HowardForums:AT&T MPx220

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sullivanpt
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Golfguy

Sullivanpt,

Does the answer/end button work on your MPx220? I've tried 2 different Moto wired headsets that they say are compatible with the MPx220, but neither would answer/end calls. One was their stereo headset, which had great sound, but I need to be able to use my phone in the car hands-free.

Thanks for any additional info. you can provide.