What kinds of SP apps do you want but cannot find it now????

Guest CEO

Guest mknapp82
An application for Group Ringtones

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd like this as well. At least something that when run would change the ringtone for any contacts in the group to something, not necessarily something always running.

Guest amnesia

This may already exist, but I would like to be able to send text messages that I have typed on my PC via my mobile (like you can on the Razr V3 using MPT).

Does this already exist ?

Guest abhayseth

I want the two programs to be redesigned for the SP5m

1. RJV SMS scheduler

2. RJV Send contact

Both worked perfectly on the SP3i but on WM5 they just dont get loaded - can someone pls get this done.

Nice and Easy but very usefull!

;) :D

Guest raptown

Pleasee!! A serious SMS client!! been using Treo for a while and it´s sms implementation is great! It´s a pitty my smt 5600 doesn ´t have a decent one. Ive´been trying "exsms" with no luck...Is there any sms program with a nice msn style chat out there for smartphones which shows you the name of the sender rather than numbers??

I will really apreciate any help...been looking after this for a long time...

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

An application that lets you PIN lock any other application (i.e. ‘tasks’ or ‘messages’) like that on Motorola phones would be great

• 1 month later...
Guest shahmanan

Every one will agree an Answering machine app would be greatest...

(there is pot going on too...)

even windows media player mobile 10 would be good to have ...

Guest BeerLover
An application that lets you PIN lock any other application (i.e. ‘tasks’ or ‘messages’) like that on Motorola phones would be great

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn good idea, I second that, especially for 'messages'

1. Random sounds played when you recieve a txt message. Much like the amazing 'Eye On Call' program im using.

2. (why has no one else thought of this?) A photo app that will either start recording video or will take a pic when it hears a sound. A little like 'VITO Audio Notes' that starts recording sounds when the noise level hits a pre-defined level. Would be sooooo much better than the 'timer' option on cameras, you just shout at it when you are ready for it to take the pic.

3. A program that measures and records loudness. Would be great for settling the old 'my burp was louder that yours' argument down the pub.

Anyone makes anyone of these programs and ill buy them a drink!

Guest abhayseth

"The SMS scheduler & the SMS contact sender that were available in SP3 - X-phone-II would be a good thing to get started. Other apps like Blackberry connect on smartphone

would complete the phone 100% - GROUP SMS sending app - this is a MUST...!

A redial application that would redial the number if its busy...!"

Yes, go on please. What's your most wanted software on smartphone?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...

I would like...

A Theme or Wallpaper Changer that works on WM5

A Timer function for automatically switching between applications, profiles, etc. Nokia Symbian phones have it and it's more sophisticated and user controllable than the "automatic" profile based on meeting appointments

and synchronisation software that actually works with both USB and Bluetooth first time every time.

That last one is very ambitious I know....

Edited by Guest

Guest mandt
lol its not really an app that you can make though is it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah but doesn't it seem like such a huge glaring omission from what are otherwise fantastic phones?!

Guest schriss
- An RDP-client that let's me connect to XP or Terminal Servers remotely, without requiring special services on the server.

This is my #1 most wanted application!

- A working C64 emulator.  Strange this hasn't already appeared. :wink:
How about PocketHobbit? Works fine on my SP5, just does not uses QVGA.

- An app that lets me mount network drives and copy/open files via bluetooth from a server. PocketPC has this..

Yea, and via WiFi, just like Pocket PC can do.

Guest TheAfroman

A chat client ...

AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, MSN.. all using web (GPRS) or wifi when connect.. none of this SMS crap.

Agile does not work on SP yet.. and it;s not free anyway,.

• 1 month later...
Guest oracle00

i would really like an sms program similar to "Smart Inbox" for pocket pc, i.e. password to access sms, hide sms, unhide sms, set up rules for incoming sms, etc...

Guest kam_

I'd like a program which looks up the incoming number and displays where in the country its located.

Some countries have reverse lookup, but even for those that don't it would be nice to just use the dialcode to see which country/region/area it is.

For mobiles i guess you could just show the country and network.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spirit_SLASH

i would like a program that could allow me to use mp3/amr files as ringtones on my SPV E200

:'(

unfortunately...i don't think this could be done :P ;)