TomTom with new Orange Rom Update

Guest duncan888

Guest mikeyp7771
Create a folder in Storage/My Documents ans call it TomTom then drop a picture file in there. TT5 requires this folder as it plonks a file in there but It wont create it on its own unless of course your running an original version :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well spotted! All mine needed was for me to plonk a picture file in there!!!

Something ive been stressing for a day about!

Guest mikeyp7771

Got it working on the new rom with third party gps receiver also. Haven't run tricks cab file yet, dont know if i need to but outgoing port is set to 6.

Have noticed its abit slow picking up the gps receiver, but kicks in when I start driving. Dont know whether this is the gps receiver i am using or if i need to run that cab file?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest fermec
Got it working on the new rom with third party gps receiver also. Haven't run tricks cab file yet, dont know if i need to but outgoing port is set to 6.

Have noticed its abit slow picking up the gps receiver, but kicks in when I start driving. Dont know whether this is the gps receiver i am using or if i need to run that cab file?

ok here is the easy way I found to get it to see the gps bluethooth when you pair the device rename it BT-GPS not TomTom Wireless GPS and it works fine, it deleted it on mine when I named it TomTom Wireless GPS but worked fine when named BT-GPS.

Hope this helps

Fermec