MDA alarm problem

Guest p_dog

I recently had to get up earier than usual and set my alarms to go off at 6.30, 6.45 and 7.00.

For some reason my phone has taken it upon itself to make these alarms a permanent feature and although I have changed all three alarms to a later time I still get woken up at 6.30 every day. I cannot find any reference to these alarms in any settings menu, and have soft reset the phone several times. Has anyone encountered such a problem, and is there any way to stop it without a hard reset?

For information, the new alarms I have set also work, so that I now get six alarms instead of three, only I cannot change the time of three of them :x

Thanks.

• 10 months later...
Guest tozstyle
I recently had to get up earier than usual and set my alarms to go off at 6.30, 6.45 and 7.00.

For some reason my phone has taken it upon itself to make these alarms a permanent feature and although I have changed all three alarms to a later time I still get woken up at 6.30 every day. I cannot find any reference to these alarms in any settings menu, and have soft reset the phone several times. Has anyone encountered such a problem, and is there any way to stop it without a hard reset?

For information, the new alarms I have set also work, so that I now get six alarms instead of three, only I cannot change the time of three of them :x

Thanks.

I have this problem exactly............... HELP !

Guest chrisbpr

my vario was doing the same thing , i tried 3rd party apps & various fixes that people suggested on modaco ,but all to no avail.

the best soulution was a hard reset & i,ve not had any trouble since.