Newbe Needs Help!

Guest DRE_MEX

Guest DRE_MEX

Hey Y'all,

Since I knew i wanted an MPX200, I started looking for Forums to help when i got it. Fortunatelly for me and many others, you guys are here. I think you guys have a Great Website.

Anyways, on to what i wanted to ask. I've only had my MPX200 for 2 weeks, I've been recording to the voice recorder, but my thing is, where are the recordings stored into? I tried retreiving them from my PC (Sync), But could not find a folder where they are stored. This is my First SmartPhone, so i really dont know much about how to get things from folders in the Phone. It it isn't storing to any folder, is there a way to store them to a folder where i can Upload them to my Computer? What else do you guys recomend doing?

Another question, I've maxed out the volumen on my phone, but its still not loud enough, is there another way to raise the volumen even more?

Thax guys. I greatly apreciate it if y'all can help. Maybe there is answers to my question out there, but im still getting to know the page.

Guest awarner [MVP]

Welcome to the site ;)

Voice recordings are stored (from memory) in IPSM\My Documents\Notes

As for the volume control do you mean for ringtones? as it is possible to create your own ringtones and then you can make them as loud as you like.

Guest DRE_MEX

Thanx for answering my questions and for the welcome. Unfortunatelly, i've looked on the path IPSM\My Documents\Notes and there isint any there. I do have them on the screen where you record from, and am able to play them, but cannot find it in the directory. As for the volumen, i meant the volumen for the speakerphone. I tried this feature, and i can barely hear the voice from the person calling me at max volumen. i thought there could be a way to tweak the phone to get more volumen. well, thanks again and i will keep up looking.

p.s. maybe this question does not belong here, but, on my messages, it appears i have 30 sms messages, when i get a new one it says 31 and when i read it it goes back to 30. it happened after i imported my sms messages from my sim card, but i have already cleaned them from sms folder on the phone and from the sim card and it still says 30. any ideas? thankz